The Shower

Warnings: Almost sex scene (haven't tried writing smutty smut yet)

Thomas's POV

I woke up alone in my bed. I looked around for my boyfriend of two years, Newt, but he wasn't in our room. I yawned and tumbled out of bed. I walked down the hallway into the kitchen. He wasn't there either. I suddenly heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. Hmm, maybe I should join him. I'll just grab some breakfast first. I walked over to the cabinet, grabbed a bowl, my favorite cereal, and some milk. I sat down at the counter and turned on my phone. I went onto Tumblr and looked at all the new posts. I saw a post of one of my favorite YouTubers, AmazingPhil. His face was edited into the molester moon face. I laughed at the creepy post and kept scrolling down. When I finished with my cereal, I washed my dishes (Newt is always nagging me about that) and went to our room to change out of my sleeping clothes. I walked by the bathroom door and heard Newt turn off the water. I also heard something else. He was singing.

'One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great
He tastes like you, only sweeter
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
See, he tastes like you, only sweeter'

I was transfixed in his beautiful voice. He sung everyword with untamed passion, it was... turning me on. I knocked on the door, weary about if he wanted me to come in, he could be a little shy. The door opened and there stood my wet, half naked boyfriend.

"'Morning Tommy. Sleep well?"

I didn't respond, I just kept staring at his body. His toned abs, his muscular arms, his blond hair wild. He looked so hot in his dark grey sweatpants.

"Tommy, are you checking me out?" Newt smirked.

"Maybe." I smirked right back.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into our bedroom. I pushed him down on our bed and pushed my lips onto his. He moaned and I stuck my tongue in his mouth, his tongue swirling with mine. His hands trailing up my shirt. He pulled off my shirt in one swift motion, both out torsos bare.

"Oh, Tommy.." Newt moaned into my mouth.

I moved my hands down to the waist of his sweatpants and I stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Newt breathed heavily.

"Just making sure."

"Don't leave me waiting."

"Anything for you, babe."

***sex scene***

"That... was... amazing." I gasped.

"I know. I'm going to need another shower." He chuckled.

He snuggled into our blanket and I smiled at his cute he looked.

"Are you going to get up?" I asked, sitting up.

"No, I don't want to." He whined.

"C'mon Newtie. Watch Doctor Who with me."

"No, Tommy." He said, trying to hide a smile.

"Well, I'm just going to make you then!"

I flung the covers off him and picked him up bridal style.

"Tommy, what are you doing? Put me down!" He laughed.

"Enjoy not walking, babe. You'll be pretty sore, if you know what I mean."

"Oh my God. Shut up, you shank." He blushed, hiding his face in my chest as I carried him to the living room.

I set him down on the couch and sat down next to him, slinging my arm around his shoulder. I grabbed the remote and turned on Doctor Who on Netflix (or as I like to say, Newtflix). I looked at Newt halfway through the episode, The God Complex.

"What?" He asked. "Is there something in my face?"

"No. Just thinking of something." I smiled.

"What is it?"

"Newtflix and Chill?"

Newt's eyes widened and he just shook his head.

"C'mon, babe. It's funny!"

"Not when you just Newtflixed and Chilled about an hour ago."

Happy Thanksgiving!