Nerd: Part 2

>smut<

Dylan's POV

It's been three months since Thomas and I got together and everything has been amazing. Will had stopped bugging him and people actually started being nice. I introduced him to my best friend Ki-Hong. He thinks Thomas is a great guy and deserves to be with me. Most of my friends were proud of me for coming out of the closet. However, a few of my classmates weren't very accepting of my sexuality. There's this one girl who apparently had a huge crush on me before Thomas and I got together. Now, she hates my guts. But it's not like I care, as long as I have Thomas with me, everything will be fine.

Anyway, it was the end of the day and I was waiting by Thomas's locker for us to walk home together. As the hallway cleared, I saw him walking down, a smile bright growing on his face as he saw me waiting.

"Hey Dylan. How was your day?" He asked me while opening his locker and shoving his books in.

"Pretty dull," I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. "I barely saw you at all."

"Dylan, stop it," he laughed. "Not in school."

I sighed and broke away from him. He swung his backpack over his shoulder and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the high school together and started to head home. It was really convenient walking home because we only lives about a block or two away from each other.

"So," I said when we were outside of his house. "Want to stay overnight at my place? My parents aren't home this weekend."

He looked skeptical, so I grabbed his wrist, wrapped my other arm around his slim waist, and connected our lips. We made out for a bit before breaking away for breath.

"So?" I asked.

He nodded with lust filled eyes.

"I've got to grab some things quick. Come on in."

I followed Thomas inside and we went up into his surprisingly messy room. This definetly isn't the first time I've been in here, you would just think that a guy like Thomas would have a bit neater room. Anyway, he dropped his backpack on the floor and grabbed a couple things and quickly stuffed them in his pocket before I could see them.

"What'd you get?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing," Thomas answered quickly. "Come on, let's hear to your place."

We walked to my house before I opened the door for him and bowed.

"After you, my love." I said.

"Why thank you, peasant." He responded while he strode in.

"Peasant?" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Of course. Since I am obviously-"

I threw myself at him and pushed my lips against his. He gasped before melting into the kiss. I pushed him backwards before his back hit the wall.

I broke apart and gasped. "God, I love it when you act all high up. It turns me on."

I kissed him again and his hands went up into my hair while my hands roamed his slim body. They started at his shoulders before trailing down to his lower back. I grabbed his legs and wrapped them around my waist before carrying him up to my room while keeping our lips locked together.

I put him down on the bed and crawled on top of him. I started kissing and bitingat his neck, leaving noticable marks. He moaned as my hands trailed up his shirt and I threw it off him. He slipped my shirt off as well before his hands went down to my pants. He quickly undid the buttons and slid them down my waist, leaving me in my underwear. Thomas started sucking on my neck, leaving hickeys on me as well. His kisses started going down my chest and towards the exciting place. He took off my underwear and my hard member sprung out. He took the tip to his mouth and licked it gently. I moaned as my hands went through his soft, blond hair. I gasped loudly when he took my entire length into his mouth, his tongue skillfully swirling around it. He bobbed his head back and forth as I was a moaning, melting mess in pleasure. He took my member out of his mouth and he took off his pants and underwear before I connected our lips once again. I stuck my tongue roughly into his mouth and I bit his lip. I pushed him onto the bed so he was laying on his back.

"Oh, wait a sec." Thomas said while reaching off the bed for his pants.

"What're you doing?"

He pulled a small bottle of lubricant out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"So this is what you grabbed. I should've guessed." I smirked as I opened the tube and squirted some into my hand.

I rubbed the lube all over my member and threw the bottle on the ground when I had enough. I grabbed Thomas's legs and put them over my shoulders before lining myself up with him. I slowly entered him and Thomas was moaning while clawing at the sheets on my bed.

"More." He said.

I started thrusting in and out of him slowly. His back arched as I hit his sweet spot. I started speeding up and my thrusts became sloppy, knowing that I was almost at my edge.

"Thomas, I'm-"

I couldn't finish my sentence before we both released, Thomas onto his chest and myself into him. I slurped up Thomas's release that was in his chest before laying next to him and taking him into my arms.

"I love you, Thomas." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too, Dylan."

Ey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I was just on vacation for two weeks. Now that I'm back, I will be updating more often hopefully. Remember to tell me if you have any ideas for oneshots!

Thanks!
~October