Chocolate Cake

Eeeey people. I saw that people were commenting for a chapter with smut. I've written it once before in the chapter 'Lovers' and it wasn't that good (in my opinion). But now, here is my second awkward attempt at writing it. Enjoy :) ps- sorry if you think that newt tops. I just can't get into that

Newt's POV

I sat in the  living room of my apartment, waiting for my boyfriend of three years, Thomas to come over. I asked him if he could come over an help me bake a cake for Minho's birthday. I'm not particularly the best cook in the world, well, neither is Thomas, but it would be fun. I heard the door open and I got up to greet Thomas.

"Hey babe." Thomas said while giving me a  peck me on the lips.

"Hi, thanks for coming over on such short notice."

"Anything for my Newtie." He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Down boy, we don't have time for that. We've have to bake this cake for Minho." I slipped out of his grasp and headed toward the kitchen.

"Ugh, fine." Thomas groaned.

"Don't worry, you'll get some of this later."

"Good." He clapped his hands together. "Now, what're we making?"

"A chocolate cake. I found a recipie online that seems simple enough for people like us."

"And by "people like us" you mean the ones with no cooking talent whatsoever?"

"Yup." I laughed.

I showed Thomas the recipie and started gathering the ingredients. Next, we started to put all the things together the way the recipie said to. In the end, we had the main body of the cake all done, and it didn't look all that had eather. The last thing to do was out on the chocolate frosting. I opened the container and grabbed a knife. I stuck it in the frosting and got a good amount on it before starting to spread it on the cake. Thomas watched me spread it on with ease, although there was a look in his eye that I was weary about. When I had finished putting the frosting on I set the knife down and looked at my hands. I had frosting all over my fingers and some on my face from  trying to get the layer smooth and perfect. I reached out and grabbed a napkin and wiped the frosting off my fingers. I brought it up to wipe my face off when Thomas grabbed my arm.

"What're you doing?" I asked in suprise.

"I'll take care of that."

He brought his face to mine and licked the frosting off of my face. I made a face of disgust, but actually felt aroused. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head from side to side, seeing if he got it all off.

"There you go." He smirked.

"You were so trying to turn me on, weren't you." I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Maybe," he said, leaning closer. "We're you?"

I didn't answer. All I did was wrap my arms around his neck and pushed my lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around my waist as my hands traveled up into his hair. He pushed me backwards until my back hit a wall. I moaned into his mouth as Thomas's tongue explored my mouth. We broke away, gasping for breath, and he looked into my eyes, his pupils dialated with lust.

I yelped in suprise when Thomas picked me up bridal style. He practically ran into my bedroom and threw me down on the bed. He was on top of me soon after and connected our lips once again. I ran my hands up his shirt and traced his lean muscles. Thomas moaned and started kissing down my jaw and onto my neck. He kept sucking until he found my sweet spot. My back arched in pleasure as he bit into my neck softly.

"T-Tommy." I moaned, trying to keep my noises under control.

I brought my knee up and started kneading his hard self. Thomas sucked on my neck harder, probably leaving a very dark mark. He flung off his shirt before getting mine over my head, only leaving us in our jeans. His kisses trailed down my neck and onto my chest. He took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked on it lightly. I bit my lip, trying to keep in a groan as his mouth went down more. He unzipped my jeans and removed my boxers, leaving me naked underneath him. He tore off the rest of his clothes and took me into his mouth. I moaned as he licked the tip lightly with his tongue. He slowly took the head into his mouth teasingly, his tongue swirling around me.

"T-Tommy, stop teasing me." I said, edging to a climax.

I gasped as Thomas suddenly deep-throated me. He pumped me with his hand until I was almost over the edge.

"Ugh!" I muffled my moan as I came into Thomas's mouth.

He licked it all up and wiped his tongue across his lips. Then, Thomas opened one of my side drawers where I keep the lubricants. He flipped me over into my stomach as he squeezed some lube onto his fingers and member. I inhaled sharply as I felt Thomas stick one finger in me. I put my face in my pillow as the pain turned to pleasure as he stuck the second finger inside.

"Jeez, Newt, you're tight. It's not like we haven't done this before."

"Just hurry up." I said, wanting release again.

He stuck the third and last finger in me. I groaned uncomfortably, but it soon turned painless. Thomas brought his fingers out and lined himself up at my enterance. I felt the tip push in slowly, easing me into it. His whole self was inside me and he took himself out slowly.

"F-faster." I whined as I got used to the slight pain.

He obliged and started thrusting into me. I moaned loudly into the pillow and gripped the sheets of my bed.

"Faster, please!"

Then, Thomas started to pound into me, both of us moaning loudly.

"Newt," Thomas gasped. "I'm reaching my edge."

I adjusted my posture slightly, and it have Thomas more room. He thrust again, and hit my prostate. Then, I became like jello, the pleasure was too great. I yelled out as I felt Thomas release inside me, and it seeping onto my legs. He pulled out and layed next to me. I burried myself in his chest and kissed him softly.

"I love you, Thomas."

"I love you too. We should bake more often." He chuckled.

"I don't think my ass could take it."