Just Friends

As suggested by @themoonsbestfriend
(Thanks again!)

Thomas's POV

I sat down on the couch next to my boyfriend, Newt, and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. He smiled and I kissed him on the lips romantically.

"Now don't get all lovey-dovey on me, you two. I don't want to see anything gross."

I sighed and broke apart from Newt. Minho came out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in his hands and plopped down between us.

"Its our house, I think we should be lovey-dovey whenever we want." I grumbled.

"Shh! This is a good part." He whispered to us, his eyes on the TV that was playing a corny horror movie.

I glanced over at Newt who was trying to hold his laughter in. I crossed my arms in defeat and reluctantly watched the rest of the movie. When it was over, Minho got up and turned on the lights. I quickly scooted over to Newt and wrapped an arm around him.

"Well, thanks for coming over, Min. It was certainly fun." Newt said.

"Anytime," He winked. "Well, I better get going. I'm having a party at my house tonight. You two should totally come!"

"Oh, no thanks. I'm not really in the party mood." Newt responded.

"Come one, Newtie, we can go." I said with a playful grin. "It'll be fun."

"I don't know. If you really want to, Tommy, then I guess we can go." He sighed.

"Awesome! I'll see you two love birds at eight." Minho said while walking out the door.

I closed the door behind him and walked back over to Newt.

"Are you sure we should go?" Newt asked me.

"What's so bad about going to the party?"

"Well," he said standing up and wrapping his arms around my neck. "I don't want any desperate girls or guys getting my boyfriend."

"Don't worry. Your extremely attractive boyfriend is already lucky enough to have you." I pulled Newt closer to me and kissed for a few seconds before breaking off.

"It's about seven. We should start getting ready." Newt said, walking into our bedroom.

I followed him in and saw him choosing what to wear. I grabbed a green t-shirt and some jeans and changed into them. Newt got into a dark blue shirt and some tan skinny jeans with some black converse. I walked over to him and starting kissing his neck.

"Maybe you were right. We can't go." I said between kisses. "People won't be able to keep their hands off you. I know I can't."

"Stop it." He laughed. "We have to get going. It's almost eight and you know how Minho hates us being late to things like this."

"Fine." I sighed, giving him one last kiss on the lips before grabbing his hand and walking out to our car. We drive to Minho's house and climbed out.

"Look at all those people." Newt gasped.

His house was lit up with colored lights. There were people outside jumping to the music with drinks in their hand.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly.

I dragged Newt into the house where we saw Minho making out with some girl. We decided to say hi to him later.

"Hey, Newt, want to go dance?" I asked him.

"Sure, why not." He said, trying to sound disinterested. However, the smile growing on his face told me otherwise.

He pulled me onto the dance floor and started dancing next to me. Then, some tall guy with rich brown hair came up to Newt.

"Hey!" He said over the music. "Wanna get a drink with me?"

"Sure!" He shouted back. He started following him but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get a drink!"

"With him?" I pointed to tall, dark, and handsome.

"It's fine, Tommy. If you need me, I'll just be over there." He kissed me quickly before going off with that guy.

I clenched my fists as I saw my boyfriend walking off with some other man. I tried to calm down, but jealosy got the best of me. I followed them to where the drinks were distributed. They just talked and Newt went over to grab a drink and the man's eyes were glued to him the enitre time. I couldn't take it anymore, the guys hopeless flirting and Newt's innocence that wasn't picking up his attempts. I walked over them and flung my arm around Newt's shoulder.

"Hey babe! Who's your friend?" I asked.

"Oh, this is Chris. Chris this is Thomas." Newt introduced. I gave him a nod.

"You know this guy, Newt?" Chris asked.

"Of course he does." I say, pulling Newt closer to me. "Don't you think he would recognise his own boyfriend?"

"Newt, you didn't say you had a boyfriend." Chris said, glaring at me.

"You didn't ask," he answered. "Why is that important?"

Chris blinked. "What? Are you serious?"

"Oh, believe me, friend. He is. Come on, Newt." I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from his new friend.

"Bye Chris!" Newt called out behind me.

Newt and I went hand in hand back to our car. We got in and I kissed him on the cheek.

"Chris was such a nice guy. You're right, Tommy, we should go to parties more often."

"No, I think I'm good. Plus, I think we have a better alternative of parties that includes you, me, and a bed." I winked.

"I guess sleep would be good too."

I facepalmed.

Innocent!Newt and Jealous!Thomas is so cute.  I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks!
~October