Absolutely Criminal

(Dylmas)

Thomas's POV

I pulled on my hat and wiped a piece of dust off of my gleaming badge. I was a newbie at the jail, just hired a few months ago, and I already was in the swing of things. I wore my badge with pride and was not afraid to show it off a bit, especially to my ex-boyfriend who said I would go nowhere in life.
I walked down the hallway of the jail leading to the cells where the convicts were being held. A few of them have been here as long as I have, and I'm not sure this is a good thing, but a few of them are pretty funny guys. They do have families that they need to support. Anyway, we got a new guy in here today, just brought in a few hours ago for breaking and entering. His name is Dylan O'Brien and he's apparently been here before. I was supposed to bring him to the chief's office, so I went through the secured door into the cell room.

"Hey, Thomas!" I looked to my left to see one of my convict friends, Ki-Hong, in here for thievery.

"Hey, Ki. How's it going?"

"How do you thing it's going? I'm in jail." He chuckled. "You helping me escape today?"

"You ask this every day, Ki."

"Its worth trying. So are you?" He said with a secretive tone.

"Sure." I said seriously.

Ki-Hong's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Pff, no." I laughed.

"Aw, c'mon man " He sighed. "You're no fun."

"Maybe tomorrow. Later, Ki."

"Yeah right. Bye Thomas."

I walked down the hallway to the cell the new guy was in. He seemed to be sleeping, so I decided to let him get a few more minutes of rest. The guy did have a long day, being arrested and all. I stood outside his cell and tried I see his face, which was covered by his arm. All I could see if him was his... muscular tattooed body. My face turned red as I realized how hot this guy was. I was usually a sucker for bad boys, but that was usually on TV. He rolled over, revealing his chest and chiseled face. I could see his toned six pack through his white shirt, and his face was carved by a damn god. I practically swooned like a school girl when I saw him. All of a sudden, his eyes fluttered open. I gasped and jumped in suprise.

"Mmm, that was a good nap." He said, stretching his thick arms above his head, his handcuffs restraining him.

He got up from the uncomfortable looking cell mat and walked over to where I was standing on the other side of the bars.

"Well, hello there." He purred. "I've never seen a cutie like you here before."

"I- I well, I'm n-new." I said, keeping my eyes on the suddenly intriguing floor.

He put his index finger underneath my chin and tilted it up so I was looking into his cool eyes.

He brought his face closer to mine, "So what's your name, cutie?"

"Uh, T-Thomas." I said, entirely flustered.

"I'm Dylan," He backed away from the cell bars and sat an the cot, resting his head on his fist. "You look good in that police uniform, Tommy. It fits you well, if like to see how even less looks on you."

My face got even redder as I backed away from the cell doors. I wanted to walk away, but I had to bring him to the Chief's office. Dammit. I took a deep breath and started unlocking the cell. When I opened it, the door pushed open and a second later, I was pushed against the wall.

"W-what are you doing?" I squeaked.

Dylan had me pinned, one of his legs were between mine, preventing me from moving away.

"I'm making a move on a hot guy, duh."

He brought his face closer to mine until our lips were only milimeters apart from touching. I looked into his eyes to see how his pupils were dialated and cloudy with lust. I inhaled before Dylan closed the gap. After a few moments of suprise, I slowly warmed into the kiss. We pulled away and I breathed heavily, looking away from him as my face turned red once again.

"Well, I think we know how you fell about me," Dylan chuckled. "Now, aren't you supposed to bring me to your boss's office?"

I nodded and he started following me to the Cheif. I felt his eyes on me the entire time. I opened the door and showed him in. He walked in while sneaking a kiss on my cheek before I closed the door behind him. After a few minutes of waiting, he came out of the room with no handcuffs on.

"I'm a free man. I paid the bail, and now I'm out of here, Tommy," Dylan said, showing his bright white teeth. "But I might just want to get back in here again after what you and I did."

"You want to come back?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe, if it means I can see you again."

I shook my head and laughed lightly. I stuck out my hand for him to shake. He took it and pulled me  closer to him. He kept a hold of my hand and wrapped his other arm around my waist before smashing his lips to mine. I kissed back and we pulled back after what seemed like only a few moments.

Dylan smiled before saying, "Yep, you can definetly expect to see me here again soon."

Ey guys :) I know that this chapter was a little boring, *running out of ideas* and if you have any ideas of what you want me to write a oneshot about, you can tell me. If I don't get more ideas, I'm going to have to complete the book, and I reeeeally don't want to yet, so help ples! Thanks! ^-^

~October