Where the Hell are You?

(Dylmas)

Thomas's POV

"I'm home!"

I got up from the couch to see my boyfriend, Dylan, walk into the house with bags groceries on his arms.

"Couldn't you have made two trips?" I asked, helping him get the heavy bags off his arms.

"You mean take the walk of shame? No way."

I just shook my head and started putting the items away. I noticed one bag that was different from the rest. I picked it up and on the outside it said 'Herrmann Travel Agency' .

"What's this?" I asked curiously, peering inside the bag.

"Why don't you find out?" Dylan smiled excitedly.

I reached into the bag and pulled out a piece of paper. I scanned over the front and found out that it was a brochure to go on a trip to Italy.

"Dylan, you didn't!" I said in awe. "You bought us tickets to go on a trip to Italy?"

"Yep! I've heard how you always wanted to go there, so I got us some tickets!"

"Oh my God! Thank you so much!" I jumped into his arms and kissed him.

"I love you, Thomas." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist

"I love you too, Dylan." I responded, once again pressing my lips to his.

I broke off and smiled excitedly. I grabbed the brochure and checked the date the trip would start. Next week, we'd better start packing! I grabbed Dylan's hand and dragged him to our closet where we had fun packing. Well, mostly throwing clothes at each other and giggling.

***

"Italy! It's beautiful!" I said, jumping out of the cab and looking around.

Dylan climbed out of the car and put on his sunlasses before catching up to me. He grabbed my hand and we stated walking down the streets of the city, looking into shops as we passed.

"Want to go see our hotel? It's just a few blocks away." Dylan asked me.

I nodded and we walked towards the hotel. When I first saw it, my jaw dropped. It was huge, like rich person huge. On the front, in fancy letters, was spelled out Risorgimento Resort.

"Dylan, that's our hotel?"

"Yep! Let's go in to find our room."

He dragged me in while I trailed behind him, still silent with awe of the gorgeous building. It was as beautiful inside as it was on the outisde. There were huge columns stretching up and holding up the ceiling that had a beautiful chandelier hanging from it.

I followed Dylan to the receptionist where we got our keys and number. We quickly grabbed our luggage which was already there and we went up the elevator and went to our room number which was (you all know what it's going to be) 250. Dylan unlocked the door and held it open for me. I walked into the massive suite, dumped my luggage, and jumped on the large king bed. Dylan followed soon after me, setting his luggage down and plopping next to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss as I brought my hands to his hair and tugged on it softly. He licked my bottom lip for enterance and I obliged. His tongue explored my mouth as I moaned softly. We pulled away and he started at me with a dazed look of lust in his eyes. I smirked and rolled off the bed and looked out the window. I yawned and realized how tired I really was. Dylan wrapped me in his arms from behind and chuckled.

"You tired, babe?"

"Just a little." I responded with a yawn.

"Why don't you take a quick nap while I unpack our things."

"You sure? I could help with the unpacking too."

"No, go to sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up." He said.

I nodded and laid on the bed. I rested my head on the soft pillow and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over. I was soon asleep to the sound of Dylan humming while unpacking.

I woke up and checked the clock with groggy eyes. I had only slept for about two hours. I sat up and stretched my arms before yawning once more. I climbed out of bed and looked for Dylan. He wasn't in the bedroom, not was he in the living room. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I called out for him. There was no answer.

"He must've went out to do something, although he usually would leave a note." I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone from the table and texted him, asking where he was. I walked over to the couch and plopped down while turning on the TV. I flipped through the channels and saw nothing good on. I ended up settling on Spongebob, but I couldn't understand what they were saying, it was in Italian.

I sighed and turned off the television before checking my phone again. Still no response. I texted him fifteen minutes ago and still no answer. He always responds right away. I shake my head, I'm worrying to much. He'll be back soon, I bet.

Two hours later, I threw on my coat and stormed out the door. I attempted calling him for the hundreth time and still no answer. I walked around the streets of Italy, searching for Dylan. Then, all of a sudden, I felt my phone buzz. I whipped it out of my pocket and saw that Dylan was calling me. I pressed the accept button and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, Thomas! I-"

"Where the hell are you?!" I yelled. "I've been so worried!"

"Yeah, I forgot to leave a note. Sorry about that. I had to go to the airport because we didn't have one of our bags. I didn't expect it to take that long though."

"Thank god." I exhaled.

"Yeah, anyway, I'll be back at the hotel in a few. Bye baby, I love you."

"Bye." I hung up with a relieved smile on my face. I thought he might've ditched me for a second there. Anyway, it's not like he's going to get out of my scolding for not leaving a note.

I walked back to the hotel and I entered the room and took of my jacket just as Dylan arrived.

"I'm back, and I've got out bag!" He said, setting down down our lost piece of luggage.

I placed my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry I made you worry." He said while opening his arms out for a hug.

"Oh, no you don't. You're going to get what you deserve for making me worry about you."

"And what would that be?" Dylan asked.

I grabbed his shirt and slammed my lips to his. The kiss went deeper as we stumbled to the bedroom and clothes went flying.

Sorry for not updating in a while! Hope you liked this one! Please vote/comment/follow! (shameless advertising)

~October