Chapter 1 - Marvin Gaye

Charlie's POV

So my friend keeps asking me to come to this party and I'm not so sure if I really want to go.

I mean I might as well go cause I might meet someone hot or somethin.

After about an hour into this party my friend introduces me to this blonde girl and she is absolutely stunning.

"Charlie this Meghan, Meghan this is Charlie." My friend says and walks off.

"Hi Meghan well I'm Charlie, Charlie Puth. You might know me from the hit single 'See You Again with Wiz Khalifa'" I said smiling at Meghan.

"Oh yeah I love that song and you might know me too, I'm Meghan Trainor with my hit 'All About That Bass and Lips Are Movin'" Meghan says and smiles at me.

I knew I recognized her from somewhere and their it is the awesome Meghan Trainor that sings those songs.

"Well I have an album in the works do you want to hear it.?"
I told Meghan hopefully she would say yes.

We went up to an empty room in the house where it was more quiet and I showed her.

"Wow Charlie, these are absolutely amazing!" Meghan says as I was about to play Marvin Gaye for her.

"Wait Charlie, is their anyone else singing on this track?" She asks me.

"Oh uh no it's just me" I told her.

"Oh well it would be really great if it had a feat. artist."
Meghan said.

"Yeah it who tho?" I asked.

"Maybe me" Meghan said.

"Yeah do u maybe want to ditch this party and we can go to my place and we can make some lyrics." I told her hoping she would say yes cause she does have an amazing voice.

I texted my friend to let him know that we're leaving.

Meghan showed me some of her songs off her EP and not gonna lie their amazing.

We arrived to my house and headed inside to get started right away.

I played the track again and she started singing random lyrics and it sounded pretty good.

After a few hours of making it sound perfect I drove her home so she can go over the lyrics cause we're gonna have a studio sesh tomorrow.

After I dropped Meghan off at her apartment I thought about this track. Is it going to be a good idea that she's gonna be featuring on it?

But I think our fans will love it, hopefully.

---the next day---

Meghan's POV

So I woke up bright and early cause Charlie and I have a studio sesh today. And it doesn't take just an hour to make a song it takes like 5 hours sometimes longer and sometimes shorter.

After I got ready I had Charlie text me the address to meet him at so I can start recording.

I drove to a small studio and saw Charlie waiting for me.

I parked the car and got out.

"Hey Charlie you ready?"
I asked him as he looked up and smiled at me.

"Yep are you ready?" He asked back.

"Yep I memorized all the lyrics last night" I told him.

"Wow ok well let's go get started." Charlie said and grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

---3 hours later---

We literally just finished and wow it's worth the time to produce it and all that stuff.

And this is going to be the first time were gonna listen to it all they way through.

After we listened to it we were pretty impressed it turned out really good. And everyone is saying our voices mix perfectly together.

After we made the last few touches it was ready!

All the producers and such decided we should all go out and celebrate with lunch.

We decided on The Cheesecake Factory and we just mostly talked about what day were gonna release it. And we decided in February just don't know what day yet.

After about an hour or two we payed and I went home.

Charlie and were just texting each other about the song and just stuff like that.

After about an hour I fell asleep and left off with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope u guys enjoyed that chapter and I got bored so this story just came along but uh yeah hope u liked it!

-Hannah❤️