Chapter 5 - Out and About

Meghan's POV

I woke up to sunlight hitting my eye through the window blinds.

I slowly woke up and I noticed that I was with Charlie and he was sound asleep.

I was hungry so I decided to get up and go make breakfast.

And I do know where everything is cause I pretty much live here because we're like inseparable from each other.

"Good morning babe" Charlie said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a glass to get a drink.

"Good morning babe I made us breakfast" I said with a smile turning around to face him and he walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

I turned back around so our food didn't get burnt and Charlie went to go pull two plates out for us.

------

The day went on kind of slow so Charlie and I decided to go out and walk around down town LA for a while and see if we run into any fans or anything like that.

The first hour not really any fans but mostly paparazzi and people asking
'Your those two people that made out on live television last night'

But I mean we were actually ready for it to happen cause so far our performance is the most talked of all of them.

But most paparazzi left us alone for most of the time and after a while Charlie and I decided to just go shopping for a while cause you know a girl never has enough clothes.

------

A few hours past and Charlie and I went back to his house.

I went into 'our' room and hung some of my stuff up in the closet and in the empty dresser drawers Charlie has.

"Hey Meg, we should go out for dinner tonight." Charlie said as I folded the last piece of clothing into the drawer.

"Ok where would we go?" I asked him back sitting next to him on the bed.

"Uh let's just go somewhere casual where we never really been to before." Charlie said as he laced our hands together and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Ok sounds good" I said and we just sat there for a while and enjoyed each other's company.

After sitting there for about 5 minutes I got up to take a shower.

------

About an hour or two later Charlie and I were leaving dinner and headed to the beach/pier to hang out and enjoy our selfs and have fun and such.

We ran into some fans, took pictures, signed stuff, and talked to each and everyone of them for a while.

After we did that we went on some rides, played some games, and went down to the beach and hung out.

"Meg, you know I really do love u" Charlie said as we were cuddled up against each other.

"I love u too Charlie" I said, smiled up at him and kissed him.

We stayed there for a while when a bunch of paparazzi started to come over and take a bunch of pictures and videos so we decided to leave.

"The only thing that sucks about being 'famous' we can never be left alone" I said as we were walking back to Charlie's car.

"I know like we want our privacy just like everyone else wants there privacy" Charlie said as he opened the car door for me.

"Yeah but I mean it is what it is cause this is what we wanted, and it actually has been my dream since a little girl to be a pop star" I said to Charlie.

"Same, it's taken me 7 years to get to this, all thanks to YouTube from where I got started, and of course See You Again and our song that's doing really well, but it's worth it cause we get to do the things we want to and travel the world/country" Charlie said.

"Yeah that's true it's so much fun performing for all our fans and getting to live our dreams everyday" I replied back to him.

"Yep. And I also get to be with the person I love everyday" Charlie said.

I just smiled and nodded my head yes meaning the same thing.

The car ride home was silent and we just listened to the radio and what ever songs came on.

When we got home I was absolutely exhausted so I just went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry if this was kind of boring. But I hope u enjoyed this chapter so far. If u have any ideas for what I should do in the future of the book you should comment!
And I'm actually trying to update as much as I can since a few of you actually like this story so yeah.

Don't forget to vote/comment!

-Hannah❤️