Chapter 15 - New Years Eve Weekend.

A/N before you start this chapter.

Ok so I just wanna say sorry for not being active and posting because my sister forced me to play soccer and I absolutely hate it and I'm also about to end my volleyball season so once that's over I'll have lots and lots of extra time to write for u guys!

But anyways I hope u guys enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie's POV

It's now New Year's Eve Week/Weekend. And I have a kind of big party planned.

It can't be too big because if their is too many people over at the house the babies freak out.

But anyways we mostly decided to invite our families and most of our friends and a couple people from the music industry.

So after planning we just texted or emailed everyone and all that's stuff to let them know that we have a party and they can come if they want too.

After Meghan and I planned all that stuff we pretty much just cleaned up everything around the house and start setting up with the decorations we have now from the last coupes New Years we've had but we just don't use the stuff that says the previous year obviously.

-----

After we got done cleaning and stuff I decided I wanted to take Meghan out for a little date night.

I called my siblings and asked if they could watch the babies and they said they would.

So about after an hour or so I told Meghan and she has been getting ready and is still getting ready.

I finished getting ready about 15 min ago but that's the longest I've taken to get ready cause I'm taking her to a fancy place and I had to pick out the right kind of tux and get my hair the right way without having my stylist do it for me.

So after I got off the phone with the host at the restaurant Meghan finally came down and she looked absolutely stunning.

She was wearing a somewhat tight dress that was sparkly and it was a dark blue color that matched my tux.

And she was wearing black sparkly heels to go along.

And her (new red) hair was just slightly curled and she had some make up on.

My brother and sister was here already and I left them $20 to buy them selves like a pizza or something.

-----

It's been about and hour or too since Meg and I got done eating dinner and we were just waiting on some dessert.

We didn't mind that it took a while to get our food because we just love to talk to each other cause most of the time now we've been taking are of the babies and that keeps us busy 24/7.

-----

After we had our dessert I paid and we took a walk on the beach but that didn't last long.

Lots and lots of fans were crowding is so we took as many pics as possible and then we decided to leave.

After we got home the babies were like dead asleep cause I accidentally slammed the garage door and not either one of them woke up.

But Mikaela and Stephan left once we got home.

After Meghan and I got changed into our pajamas we decided since the babies are already sleeping and were not really tired that we decided to stay up and watch a movie and cuddle down stairs on the couch.

We choose the movie 'Not Cool' cause it's hilarious and something different to watch.

About and hour into the movie I noticed Meghan was sound asleep.

So I turned the movie off and carried her upstairs into bed and decided to get in bed too.

As I got into bed with Meghan I fell asleep right away.

------

-The next day-

So today is New Years Eve!

And it's time for s new year.

It's been about half way through out the day and Meghan and I just got done shopping for food and drinks for tonight.

While Meghan was setting up all the food on the counter and stuff I was outside starting the grill and cleaning out the pool and hot tub just for whoever wants to swim or something.

-----

*skip to almost midnight*

So rn it's about a minute until midnight.

And I'm so excited to start up a new year.

We were watching the New York I the tv and it's started at 10 second and we all started counting down.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

And immediately I grabbed Meghan and gave her a long passionate kiss.

We pulled apart and balloons and confetti and all that stuff was thrown around everywhere.

After about an hour most of the people here helped us clean out the living room and stuff and left.

After everyone left Meghan and I were too tired to stay up later so we just decided to go to bed and see what the new year had for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I feel like this chapter was kind of boring but it's a little longer then the last one and I already have the next two chapter almost done so their might be a double or triple update!!

Anyways hope u enjoyed tho!

-Hannh❤️