Chapter 19 - Life In The Hospital

*1 month later*

Meghan's POV

So it's been about a month since we found out Charlotte has cancer.

We have taken soooo much time off making music and stuff because we've been in the hospital or doctors everyday.

But I'd rather loose my career then my baby. Cause there's always so much more things to do if I ever did.

And same with Charlie. Even tho this has always been our dream to be singers and perform for people that absolutely love us has been my dream since I've been about 8 years old.

And same for Charlie.

But what ever we have to do to keep our baby alive we will do what ever it takes.

-----

It's been about a month and Charlie and I have been taking turns on and off for me or him going home to take care of KK and then our parents would switch off with Michael.

And Charlotte is doing pretty well. She has been taking this all pretty good to be surprising. And I'm just proud of her. And since doctors are giving lots of meds and all that they feel like every other day when they take her cat scans and all that they seem to be finding less and less of the cancer which is a really good thing for her and us.

And I've been writing so many songs and Charlie and I have been writing about 4/5 songs for us both to record together because we're trying to make an album together. Kind of like what Kelly Rowland and Nelly did.

-----

*2 weeks later*

So Charlotte is finally on her last day of chemo therapy which means we get to go home and also means she fought her battle!!!!

And I'm like sooo happy!! But on a daily basis we still have to give her medicine just to make sure she doesn't get sick and also we have to do monthly check ups at the doctors to make sure she nice and healthy and to make sure the cancer isn't there anymore.

After about 4 days of being home Charlie and I decided to go down to our recording studio in the basement and start recording some songs cause since neither of us put out anything in a really long time were decided to write our first full written song and make that the first single of our album.

After about an hour of starting out how the music sound I recorded the first verse to see how it sounded.

After the first verse we thought it sounded pretty good then we decided to take a quick break and eat dinner.

-----

*3 weeks later*

So today we just announced that we're going to be releasing a new single together. And the fans are like super excited cause our we've only put out one single together and that was Marvin Gaye and that was a couple of years ago.

And these past couple of weeks Charlotte has been doing pretty good. She mostly sleeps a lot but just what ever she wants to do she can to make sure she's feeling just right.

And since Michael is her twin, when ever they're around each other he always senses that something is wrong with her when she isn't feeling best on some days.

But for most of the time Charlotte has been doing sooo much better.

And this is pretty much what it's like most of the time here at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys sorry it's super short but next chapter I'm gonna skip 3 years ahead cause I already know what I'm doing for the next couple of chapters so yeah!!

Hope you liked it and don't forget to comment/vote!

-Hannah❤️