Chapter 3 - Date?

Charlie's POV

It's been about a week since we released the music video for Marvin Gaye. And it's gotten some really good feed back and lots of people loved it.

But the one thing that's been on my mind is Meghan and that kiss. Idk but it's just a thought that has been in the back of my head ever since the shooting of the music video.

Since this is all I'm thinking of maybe I should just call her and take her on a date.

I thought for a while and decided yeah, why not I'm not seeing any one so why not give it a shot.

I sent Meghan a quick text asking if she had any plans.

She replied:

Meghan Trainor: Nope. Wanna hang out tonight or something?

Me: Yeah. Do you maybe want to go on a date?

Meghan Trainor: Aww. Why yes Charlie I will.

Yay!

Me: Alright I'll pick u up at 6 be ready and dress fancy casual.

Meghan Trainor: Okkk. See you at 6.

Woah. She said yes. To me. To go on a date. Woah.

Ok I have to get ready. I called reservations at The Cheesecake Factory for 6:30 cause that's Meghan's favorite restaurant to eat at.

-6 pm-

I was just now pulling up to Meghan's house. I got out and went up to the front door. I rang the door bell and a minute later a absolutely gorgeous Meghan was standing in front of me.

"Wow. You look amazing! You ready?" I asked Meghan.

"Thanks you look handsome and yes let's go" Meghan replied.

I grabbed Meghan's hand and walked her down to the car. I opened the door, we got in and drove off to the restaurant.

The car ride was silent but it wasn't an awkward silence.

Our song actually came on the radio which honestly it has blown up the radio and gone flying up the charts on iTunes which is absolutely crazy!

And the video is one of the top videos of the week on YouTube which is like wow crazy!

But anyways we made it to the restaurant. I got out went around to the other side of the door and opened it up for Meghan.

"Ready for a great dinner?" I asked Meghan smiling at her.

"Yep let's go!" Meghan said, smiled and grabbed my hand and lead me inside.

"I have a reservation for 2 at 6:30 under the name Puth" I told the person at the check in desk.

"Alrighty Mr and Mrs. Puth right this way" the waiter said.

Meghan just blushed at when he said Mrs. I kind of did to but we just went along with it.

"Alright here's your table your waitress will be right with u enjoy" he said and walked off.

Meghan smiled at me and started to talk.

"So. How was your day Charlie?" She asked smiling while looking at the menu.

"It was good. I got myself a wonderful date for tonight" I said and smiled at her while also looking at the menu.

"That's good. And same I got my self a handsome date too" She said while smiling and blushing.

The waitress came to take our orders.

After about 30 min and already ate we ordered a cheesecake to share.

"Hey Meghan" I said.

"What's up?" Meghan said smiling at me.

I grabbed her hands and smiled at her.

"I can't keep this in anymore......" I paused for a second and Meghan looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"I love you, honestly the day we met I just couldn't help but fall in love." I said trying not to stutter.

Meghan smiled, and looked down to show she wasn't blushing.

"So, Meghan, will you be my girlfriend?" I said with a smile and hope.

"Of course Charlie I will." Meghan smiled and we both leaned up against the table and gave each other a kiss.

Right as we pulled apart our cheesecake was brought to us.

We dug in right away and had small conversation.

After we ate I paid for our meals and we left.

"Hey Meg, do u maybe want to stay over for a while?" I asked as we were pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yeah of course" Meghan said as I drove off to my house.

About a 20 minute drive later we made it to my house.

I pulled into the garage, got out and went around to the other side to open Meghan's door.

"Why thanks bae" Meghan said while smiling. She walked into the house and I followed in behind her and locked the door because there is some crazy people that live here.

"What do u want to do?" I asked Meghan.

"First do u have some sweat pants and a t-shirt I can change into?" She asked

"Yep follow me" I said and reached out for her to take my hand and had her follow me up to my bedroom.

"Here u go my lady and the bathroom is right over there" I said as she walked off to change.

I changed while she was changing to and I decided to set up Netflix in my room.

"Hey, whatcha doin?" Meghan asked as she sat on my bed.

"Setting up Netflix so we can watch a movie" I replied and joined her on the  bed.

We cuddled up against each other and picked out a movie to watch.

We choose Ted to get a good laugh.

After about an hour Meghan fell asleep and I decided to just let her be and turned on another movie until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I got some good feed back from the last chapter to keep updating so I think I will just keep updating. So don't forget to vote/comment!! #MARLIE! (Lol wish #Marlie was real)

But anyways, hope u enjoyed this chapter!

-Hannah❤️