Chapter 22 - Twins First Day Of School

*2 months later*

Meghan's POV

I woke up happy but sad.

Today is the twins first day of school.

I'm ready for them to start learning and all but I'm gonna miss my babies at home and keeping me and Charlie company.

I walk into their room bright and early.

"Time to wake up guys! It's an exciting day!" I said as I opened the curtain and went to Charlotte's side of her bed then over to Micael's side of his bed. 

They both got up and went to their dresser.

I helped them pick out their outfits for today.

Charlotte's outfit was a cute little dress and she had sandals on.

Michael's outfit was a pair of shorts a plain black t-shirt and his  black vans.

"Charlie will you come do the kids hair while I go make breakfast?" I yelled and he got up right away and walked into the bathroom to do his best on Charlotte's hair.

-----

I was about half way done with making breakfast when I saw my 3 babies come down stairs.

"Charlie! They look so cute! Thanks babe" I said as he came over gave me a kiss and finished making breakfast.

I got plates down and cups and set the table.

Charlie had brought all of the food over and served. Charlotte & Micael. I then grabbed some orange juice and sat down at the table and ate breakfast with my beautiful family.

After we are I had Charlotte & Michael go and brush their teeth and grab their back packs.

We then headed to the car and went to the kids' school.

The kids were in the back seat of the car jamming out to the radio while Charlie and I were talking about the future and if it would ruin our career with having another baby and talking about baby names and stuff.

Once we arrived to the elementary school we got out of the car and walked Charlotte & Michael up to their classroom.

As we were walking Charlotte started crying. I picked her up as best as I could.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked as she was sitting in my arms. And Charlie came over and held her hand and was listening to what she had to say.

"I'm gonna miss you and daddy" she said as she grabbed Charlie's hand.

"Baby you'll be fine, it will only be a couple hours then we'll be back to come get you." Charlie said and took her out of my arms and then I took Michael's hand and continued walking towards their class room.

Charlotte stopped crying once we got in the room.

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Puth how are you guys doing?" The teacher Ms. Kate asked as she walked up to us.

"Well if you guys have any questions I'm here to answer them all and we have your number for if anything goes wrong." She smiled at us the down at the twins.

I bent down and gave Charlotte & Michael a hug. "You guys be good for mommy and daddy ok?" I said as I held both of their hands.

They nodded their head saying yes. And gave Charlie and I hug.

"We'll see you guys when school gets out ok?" Charlie said as we were about to walk out of the classroom

"Ok mommy, ok daddy we'll miss u!" They both said and we walked back to the car hand in hand as a few little kids came up to us and asked for a picture.

-----

At the end of the school day we went back to the school and waited out side of their classroom for school to get out.

As we were waiting we talked to a few of the parents.

Then once the bell rang lots of screaming kids came out and all we saw was our kids with huge smiles on their faces.

"MOMMY!!!! DADDY!!!!!" We herd as they came running towards us.

I grabbed Michael's hand and we headed towards Charlie's car and then we went home.

The kids sat their talking about what they did the whole time and we just listened as they both tried talking at the same time.

-----

The day went on and we played some games in the back yard and had fun.

As we were playing games I went and sat down on a swing and watched them.

Charlie came and joined me later and we watched as the kids were playing with each other.

After a while Charlie and I talked about what we wanted to name the baby then called Charlotte and Michael over to us.

"So daddy and I have thought of a name for your baby brother" I said and they both sat down right away and listened.

"Ok so we decided that maybe we could give you guys a couple of names and then you guys can choose which name you like the best." Charlie said while looking back forth at me and the twins.

"Ok so we decided on these 4 names and you guys choose between them" I said and they nodded their head saying yes.

"So the first name is Carter, the second name is Calvin, then the 3rd name is Max, then the last name is Matthew." I said and they both started talking.

And looking back and forth at each other.

"We really like the name Carter!!!" They both said.

"Well it looks like his name is going to be Carter!!" Charlie said and they climbed onto the swing with us and we sat there and watched the sun set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I didn't really know what to write for this chapter so I just came up with it really quick (filler chapter) But I hope u enjoyed it!

If you did like it don't forget to vote/comment!

-Hannah❤️