Chapter 9 - Wedding Day

-3 days later-

Meghan's POV

Guess what! Today I'm getting married!! I've been waiting for this day ever since I was a little girl.

And I got myself a custom dress.

1: because I'm pregnant with Twins and my belly is twice the size of what it would be if I only had 1 baby in there.

But I'm just still happy as long as I get to spend the rest of my life with Charlie.

So there's a few hours until the wedding. So right now I'm currently just at the spa relaxing and getting my nails done with all my girls and Charlie's sister and both our moms.

Charlie's POV

Soo today is my wedding day. And I have been waiting for this day since the day I asked Meghan to marry me.

So right now I was just chilling with my brother and all my friends until we have to get ready.

------

*skip to wedding*

So right now I'm pretty much getting married. Everyone is here and I'm just waiting for Meghan and her dad to walk down the isle.

I was talking to the priest guy when the brides maids and grooms men started walking down the isle and the music started playing.

All the brides maids and grooms men were all lined up and the little flower girl starts walking down and throwing flower pedals.

And then everyone stood meaning the bride is about to walk down the isle.

Right as Meghan walked around the corner with her dad I literally started tearing up.

She's so beautiful. Like she's absolutely stunning.

She finally came to the end and her dad handed her off to me.

Her baby bump was starting to get pretty big and since we were pretty close to each other her belly was pretty much touching me.

*skip to vows*

"Do you Charlie Puth take Meghan Trainor to be your wife, through sickness and in health till death do u part?"

"I do" I said as I slipped the ring onto her finger.

"Do you Meghan Trainor take Charlie Puth to be your husband, through sickness and in health till death do u part?"

"I do" she said and slipped the ring into my finger.

"Well Mr. Puth, you may now kiss your wife" I grabbed Meghan's waist and pulled her close to me and kissed her. Everyone around us started cheering and all that.

We pulled apart and walked back down the isle to go to the reception.

-------

*skip to reception*

So right now Meghan and I were currently about to have our first dance.

"May we please have the bride and the groom on the dance floor please?" The dj person said.

As Meghan and I came from talking to our friends we joined each other to have our first dance.

We started dancing and talking about when we're going to have our gender reveals for everyone and for us.

-----
Meghan's POV

About an hour later of dancing and having fun Charlie and I decided we want to do our gender reveal to everyone!

"Hey everyone! Hope your have a fun time!! We are going to do a quick survey to see who thinks what twins are going to be before we reveal"

Everyone gathered in closer and we took our survey.

For both of them being boys the total was: 34

For them both being girls the total was: 33

For them being a boy and a girl the total was: 39

And then some people just couldn't decide so some people didn't vote.

"Ok so we have these two boxes that say 'Baby A' and 'Baby B' to see what the genders are." I told everyone as Charlie and I walked over to the boxes.

We were cutting open the tape on Baby A and..........

Blue Balloons meaning it's a boy!

Then we moved over to Baby B and......

Pink balloons flew out of the Bo's saying its a girl!

I'm so excited!! I can't believe I'm having a Boy and a Girl!!!

Everyone congratulated us on the genders of the babies.

-----

After a couple more hours everyone started going home cause it was getting kind of late and I was getting pretty tired.

After most of the people were gone we tried to help clean up but all our family told us to go home and rest and such.

After we got home we posted all our pictures on Instagram and especially the picture of the gender reveals!

Once we did that we changed got ready for bed and watched a movie.

After about not half way through the movie I was completely asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hopefully this wasn't too boring but I thought it was pretty good. Idk but don't forget to vote/comment!!

-Hannah❤️