Chapter 20 - Baby Puth #3 & The Grammy's

(Grammys outfits obvi👆🏼 and Charlie's reaction to Meghan winning a Grammy)

*3 years later*

Meghan's POV

So Charlie and I have been thinking for a while that we want to have another baby.

We decided that cause the twins are super helpful around the house and would be good help for a new sibling.

And by the time we have the baby the twins would be 5 years old cause they turn 5 in about 3 months and in 2 months they start kindergarten.

-----

After thinking for like 3 weeks we decided that yes we do want another baby.

So today we go to the doctor just for a checkup for anything.

We got to the doctors office and got called in right away.

The checkup and everything was good and...surprise, surprise.

I'm pregnant!

And I'm due around the end of February/beginning of March so it just depends on when the baby wants to come.

We didn't think it would happen this quick.

But it's what we wanted so we're happy.

We did take one mini ultra sound to get a picture.

So we left the doctors office to go back home and do our announcement to all the fans and our family and friends.

We got home and the first thing we thought of was how are we gonna tell our fans.

"Hey char char, how about we just do a mini photo shoot with the twins or something?" I asked

"Yeah let's call up someone and see what we should do."

I just nodded my head agreeing to our plan.

-----

So a week has passed and we are going to our photo shoot today.

We decided on this

(A/n just pretend it's Charlie and Meghan)

We thought it was perfect and we put the caption

"This is definitely the last one...probably 👶🏼🍼 #4weeks" and posted it and Charlie wrote the same thing.

Our social media blew up immediately and we also called our parents and friends before we posted it.

And we just had so many people congratulating us and all that and lots of radio stations tweeting out saying "Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Puth they have announced that they are going to be parents again" and all sorts of stuff like that.