Chapter 6 - Mrs. Puth?

-1 year and 3 months later-

Charlie's POV

So today marks mine and Meghan's 2 year anniversary of dating. And I'm planning on asking to marry her.

I've been wanting to do this for a while but I'm just wait for the perfect time to do it and Meghan and I have talked about this for a while too.

So today I have planned on the perfect day. I'm going to spend the day with Meghan and then I'm going to take her to The Cheesecake Factory kind of like our first date and then take her to the beach and propose to her!!

"Happy 2 years babe! I love u!!!" I walked into the bedroom with a plate of breakfast and orange juice.

Meghan slowly sat up in bed.

"Thanks babe, happy 2 years, I love u" she smiled ands tarted eating.

While she ate breakfast I went into the closet and picked out an out fit for Meghan to where today.

While she finished eating I went to go take a shower and get ready for our fun day today.

------

Meghan and I were currently at lunch right now at the pier just having fun and enjoying our time together.

We had quite a few fans come up to us and ask for pictures, talk to us and such things which I absolutely love getting to run into fans and talk to them and get to know them a lot it just makes me happy knowing that people really want to meet me and Meghan and all that stuff.

Through out the day Meghan and I rode the rides around the pier, played lots of games, and just had fun.

After we played around for a while and hung out we went back to the house to change and get ready for our date tonight!

-------

Meghan and I were just now leaving The Cheesecake Factory to go back to the beach.

Meghan and I sat there for a while having small talk when it started getting kind of dark and all the light every where started turning on.

"Hey Meg" I started as she looked at me.

"I love you so much and by saying this, I really want to spend the rest of my life with u, and I mean it I really do" I started and put my hand in my pocket.

"So Meghan Elizabeth Trainor, will u marry me?" I said as I got down on one knee and opened the box holding the ring.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Yes! Yes I will!!!" Meghan said with happiness in her voice knowing what just happened.

I slipped the ring on her finger and and kissed her.

I picked her up and spun her around.

"I love you soo much Meghan words can't explain" I said as I sat her down and kissed her one more time.

"Charlie, you don't understand, I'm glad we met at the party 2 years ago, I don't want to spend my life with anyone else but u. I love you" Meghan said as we were kind of hugging each other.

-------

Meghan and I were back at home currently cuddling in bed.

After a while we kind of just started making out. Because we've done it on live tv and we do it all the time.

Our make out session turned into something we all know what happens a lot.

(A/n omg lol!!!! I'm not writing out what happens)

After about an hour Meghan was sound asleep. So I turned the tv on to a movie channel and just fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg lol! We all know what happened right?😏😂

But anyways I have a good idea for what's going to happen in the next couple of chapters so be ready!

Don't forget to comment/vote!

-Hannah❤️