Chapter 27 - Back On The Road

*2 months later*

Meghan's POV

It's been 2 months since we've been home from New Jersey and I've been thinking, I really miss being on the road.

I know it's probably still too soon cause Carter is only 5 months but I was gonna bring my kids with while Charlie and I go on tour and have like my mom or a family member watch them while we would be performing.

And about 2 weeks ago we had had 3-4 meetings with all the tour team member people the plan the tour and pick dates and venues and cities and such.

So anytime today our tour manager is going to send us a few different designs of what the back ground picture would look like behind all the dates/city names/venues.

Cause they're designing a few different ones for us to pick from and they had just finished getting all the tour dates and cities and stuff together.

Once we got a few pictures of which one we liked the most we choose the one we liked the most and posted it on social media.

And I'm super excited to get back on stage and just have fun with the crowd.

-----

*1 week later*

I'm finally back in the dance studio learning choreography to all my songs, this is gonna be an amazing tour!

After about 3 or 4 hours of rehearsing and learning dance moves i'm getting more and more excited for tour.

Charlie was waiting for me out side in the car after rehearsals and I was happy cause he had all the kids.

I got into the front seat and kissed him and turned the radio on.

"How was rehearsals?" Charlie said as he grabbed my bad into his.

"It was great, you are going to love all the dance moves and I'm just super excited to learn all these dances and to get back on the road."

"That's greats babe, I can't wait to see all of the dances and how everything is, and I also can't wait to perform with you!" He said as he looked back and forth at me and the road.

"Me too!" I said and I laid my head on the window cause I knew we were gonna be sitting here for awhile because of LA traffic.

-----

*1 month later*

Tour has started already, it's the best time ever, and I bring my kids on stage along with a few fans.

Charlie and I also end the show by performing Marvin Gaye.

Tour has been the best thing ever, and it's been soo much fun.

After every show Charlie and I also try to go outside and say hi to the fans and take pictures and talk and when we do this it just feels like we're normal people talking to normal people, it's an amazing feeling.

And after every show we either get pizza or go out for ice cream or just go and do fun stuff and have a blast and do amazing things.

And Ryan brings the camera along and video tapes everything.

-----

This just has been the best time ever and I'm living such an amazing life.

I have Charlie, my 3 babies and I get to perform every night for a living. It's just absolutely amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! super sorry it took FOREVER to update, and sorry it's kind of short.

I started writing and didn't really know what else to add so i stopped it their.

But don't worry this isn't the end of the book I'm gonna keep writing! Just need to think more for what I should write.

But yeah I'm still here not gonna be leaving for a while.

If you liked it don't forget to comment/vote!

Oh and btw....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!!!! Agggh! This is unbelievable like what?! Thanks so much!!

~Hannah❤️