Chapter 25 - Baby Puth Nephew and Sicknesses

Meghan's POV

It was finally the next morning and Mikaela's baby isn't here yet.

But it was only 6 am and it's only been like 4 hours since.

And Charlie & I have just been on and off with having to take care of Carter cause he doesn't really like sitting in his car seat for a supper long time.

-----

It's been about 3 hours and the doctor came in to check and said that she was ready.

Charlie and I stood on both sides of her holding her hand as various other doctors were standing their and helping out.

It was that final moment that we herd the baby cry and Mikaela just sat their in shock.

Her hand had let go of mine and Charlie's hand as her head turned to the side and he eyes shut close.

"Oh my god, Mikaela?! MIKAELA!!" I said pushing her head slightly and she didn't budge.

"DOCTORS! DO SOMETHING! DON'T JUST STAND THEIR AND LET HER DIE!" A couple of the nurses got up and shooed is away and out of the room so they could make sure she was doing ok.

Charlie grabbed Carter and we walked out to the waiting room lobby.

Once we sat down I grabbed Charlie's hand in mine and laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on top of mine.

We sat their for about an hour until the doctors came out and said that she was good enough to come back into the room.

We walked in their slowly to see her resting, and all cleaned up and the new baby laying on her chest.

She looked up at us and smiled.

"Hey are you?" Charlie asked as we sat down next to her bed.

"I'm better, I'm sorry that happened and I guys had to see that" she said as she looked down at him. Yep she had a boy.

"It's ok, so what are you gonna name him?" I asked as she looked down at him.

"I don't know yet. What do you think I should do?" She asks looking back up at us.

I looked at Charlie to see that he had his thinking face on.

"I think you should name him Charlie!" He said and I hit him on the chest.

"Ouch!! Why did u do that!" Charlie said.

"You're not naming him Charlie, theirs already a jr. if we have another one and it's a boy u can name him that" I said and I turned my attention back to Mikaela.

"I think I'll name him Bailey" she said.

"That's adorable!" I said as Charlie grabbed my hand.

-----

A few hours had passed and Charlie's mom had came with Michael & Charlotte.

And Mikaela's fiancé had showed up cause he wasn't able to come to the hospital any sooner cause he had to work.

But Mikaela didn't care as long as she and the baby was healthy.

We kind of just sat around in the hospital for a while when I started to feel sick.

I got up and ran to the bathroom and puked up all my lunch.

I flushed the toilet and sat up against the bathroom wall holding my stomach.

I didn't know why this just had happened all of a sudden.

I sat their for a second until I herd Charlie open the door.