Chapter 16 - 1 (3) year(s) since D.F.H Video

Ok if that doesn't make sense👆🏼 it's saying its been 1 year since D.F.H video but in the story since I skip ahead it's also saying 3 years since D.F.H video for the story. Just clearing that up if u got confused. But anyways enjoy the chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 months later

Meghan's POV

So today is March 16th 2018 (a/n in the story it's ahead remember)

And it's been 3 years since my Dear Future Husband video has been released.

And every year Charlie has thrown a little party so I'm wondering what he's gonna do this year for me.

I 'woke up' to one of the babies kind of crawling onto the bed and Charlie holding the other.

"Good Morning babe! Happy 3 years since Dear Future Husband!" Charlie said and leaned down to kiss me.

I sat up in the bed and picked up Charlotte. While Charlie sat next to me and was holding Michael.

"Thanks babe, what are we gonna do today?" I asked Charlie as he was watching the babies kind of having a conversation.

"Um well since I told u to pack a suit case the other day it's because I planned on taking us 4 on a trip that I've been planning for a year now & when I found out we were having twins."
Charlie said while looking at me.

I sat there thinking about where he was taking me and that he would actually do that for me and us.

I looked at him and was about to say something be he kissed me before I could say anything.

This kiss turned into a mini make out.

But we stopped before the babies could crawl off the bed and hurt them selves.

"Charlie thank you so much. You know I love u so much and I could never live without u." I said as he kissed me one more time.

"I love u too baby" Charlie said as we linked our hands together and just watched Charlotte and Michael play with each other.

"Hey Charlie, when do we leave for 'our vacation'?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Our flight leaves tonight at 7:30" ok plenty of time to get the babies clothes together and finish packing for me.

-----

So right now Charlie was loading our luggage in the back of his car while I was putting the babies in their car seats.

As we both got into the car Charlie drove us down too the airport to take us to our 'destination' trip.

About two hours later we finally got through the security and we're just waiting for our flight number to be called.

"Hey babe, do u wanna know where we're going?" Charlie said as he was holding Charlotte.

"Yes! Where are we going?" I asked Charlie excitingly because he wouldn't let me see the destination on the trip.

"We'll wait about 5 sec-"

"Flight 403 too Atlantis ready too bored" the flight person said.

Charlie smiled at me and grabbed my hand to help me up.

We grabbed our back packs and all the babies stuff and headed into the plane cause we had first class.

-----

As we boarded the plane we buckled in the babies car seats by the window seat and Charlie and I sat on the isle seats so we could 'sit' by each other cause we can't have the babies alone.

About 30ish minutes later everyone was on the plane and finally the flight attendants were about to get started with all the safety instructions.

-----

So we finally made it to Atlantis. And I'm seriously so excited.

And it's great cause Charlie's parents are here and helped him plan this and are going to take care of the babies for when we want alone time and such.

We started off with just a little dinner date just the two of us, then a walk on the beach and enjoying running into a few fans to take some pictures or sign some stuff.

After a few hours we just sat on the shore line with each other just watching families having fun & just watching the waves crash at the shore line.

Charlie and I laid down & cuddled and watched the stars up in the sky. After a while I felt my eyes get heavy & eventually felt sleep take over me.

And the last thing I remember is Charlie picking me up and probably taking us to our room.

And the last words I herd was "I love you baby girl, sweet dreams" & an arm wrap around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi......I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry I took forever. I know I promised it would be a double update but my sister forced me into playing soccer which made my schedule busy & since it's the last month of school I've been super behind in most of my classes & I have like a F and 2 D's so I've been doing as much h.w. as possible & tomorrow is our last soccer game so I'm gonna be a lot more free & this is technically our last 2 full weeks of school left.

But I hope u enjoyed! Don't forget to vote/comment!

-Hannah❤️