Chapter 26 - Finally Going Home

*1 week later*

Meghan's POV

I've been laying in this boring ass hospital room/bed for a week now.

I just wanna go home and make more music with Charlie and spend time with my babies.

Mikaela was released from the hospital about 3 days ago. They had to keep her longer cause of when she passed out they had to monitor her more and make sure that she was good enough and strong enough to go home.

But Charlie had stayed with my every night and day.

And every time I ask my doctors when I can leave they never say and it pisses me off cause I feel perfectly fine like I can get on a plane now and go back to LA.

I herd one of my doctors knock on the door and come in.

"Hello Mrs. Puth, we have some exciting news!" My doctor had said and Charlie and I turned our full attention towards him.

"Well your test results have been coming out really good and if you're good by tomorrow you will be able to go home!" He said.

"Ugh finally! Thanks!" I said and he said no problem and walked out of my room to go to other patients.

"Well how exciting baby, if you do get to leave tomorrow for sure I'll book us a flight back to LA tomorrow night. How does that sound?" Charlie said and he grabbed my hand in his.

"That's sounds perfect baby" I said and kissed him.

-----

The day went on slowly but Charlie's mom had to come and bring Carter down to see me cause she said he would not stop crying and fussing no matter what she did.

But Charlie and I spend the rest of the day talking to his mom and me having to get up and go to the bathroom and Charlie getting me food and stuff.

Charlie's mom had eventually gone home but left Carter here with us just for his personal comfort.

-----

*the next day*

It was about 6 am. And Charlie was up with Carter looking out the window at the beautiful city and quietly singing to him.

I just slightly looked over and smiled to myself.

Gosh I'm so freaking lucky, how did I get this life? And how did I become so blessed to be 1. A Singer-Songwriter, have the most supportive family ever, the best fans ever, the best husband any one could ever asked for, and my 3 little blessings.

The doctor had came in and said that I was good enough to go home. So I nurse came in and unhooked me from all of the cords and Charlie had picked me up and put me in a wheel chair.

The nurse pushed me down the hallway and Charlie was right next to me while he was also carrying Carter.

We had walked out to our car we had rented.

I got in and Charlie drove us to his parents house so we can get our flight booked to go home.

Thank god I'm not in the hospital bed anymore geez ok 2-3 days is ok but a week is just ugh no thanks.

-----

It was about 6:30 and we had got all of our things packed and got all of the kids' stuff put together and said goodbye to Charlie's mom and sister and new baby.

I like it here and all but I just can't wait to be back in my own home and in my bed and in the studio.

We had finally arrived to the airport and we still have another 2 hours before we board the plane but having 3 kids and so much stuff we got their early and also to get through security and make it on time.

We checked in our bags and the kids' stuff and went off to security.

We got put at the front of line so we don't get mobbed by any fans and we had gotten to our gates.

-----

We had finally just pulled into the drive way at home, and oh. my. god.

It fees sooo good to be home.

The first thing I did was unpack all our stuff but once I saw my bed I literally ran and jumped onto it.

Charlie had joined me later on after getting the kids to bed.

"God, it feels sooooooo good to back home in my own bed" Charlie said as he came and laid with me on the bed.

"Yeah, your telling me" I said as I got under the covers and cuddled up to Charlie.

We sat their for a while until I had finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!!!! Double update!?

I had an off period in class and I don't have any homework so I decided why not do this cause I don't have anything else to do!

Sorry it's kind of short, I guess it can be like a "filler chapter" oh and I'm sorry if it was boring we only had like 45 min but it took me like 15 min to show my teacher that I had absolutely no homework to do.

But if you enjoyed it make sure you vote/comment!!!!

The end is coming near!!!!

-Hannah❤️