Chapter 28 - Cancelling The Rest Of Tour?!

*2 weeks later*

Meghan's POV

I have literally been sooo depressed for the past week.

I had caught a cold last week while on tour and I think it might have been from meeting one of the fans.

I was good for the last 3 shows that I had performed, but then it started getting worse and I had to cancel my M&G cause of how sick I was.

And the final show I had done last night I had to pretty much lip sync the whole time because my voice was just super
raspy, I was tired, and I also couldn't keep up with my dancers.

My crew and even Charlie thought it was best that I rest take medicine and Cancel the rest of tour because I'm just gonna get even more sick then I already am.

It just had absolutely broke my heart that I have to do this.

I ended up having to go to the ER because I could barely stand up on my own after a while and this wasn't just some doctors visit it was more on the emergency side.

One of the ER nurses that I visited said that I should go on vocal rest and not talk for at least a week and just rest my voice.

I had to also to visit a surgeon about my vocal chords cause of what happened one of the last times I went on tour and the surgeon had told me that I needed to really rest up if I don't wanna have to get another surgery on my vocal chords.

-----

Charlie and I were texting each other (since I can't talk) on how I was going to have to tell all my fans.

We decided on a sweet little note that said:

-
-

Micheal & Charlotte were a little upset that they couldn't come up on stage almost every night but it's ok tho cause they understand.

*2 weeks later*

Charlie's POV

So it's been about 2 weeks since Meghan has cancelled the rest of her tour and she's also been on vocal rest.

We go back to our doctor today to get a check up to see if Meghan can start talking again and maybe get me to be like a vocalist coach person for her (since I was on the voice as a helping coach)

"Hey guys, I need you guys to get your shoes on ok?" I said as I walked from my room to theirs.

"Ok daddy" They both said and I then went into Carter's room and woke him up from his nap so then I could get him down and into his car seat.

"Alright babe, your ready to go?" I asked her as I walked into our room.

She nodded her head yes as she stood up next to me.

I kissed her on the lips and grabbed her hand and walked into Micheal & Charlottes room to let them know that we need to go.

We all got into the car and headed down to the doctors.

-----

"Mrs. Puth?" We herd the doctor say in the waiting room.

We stood up Meghan made sure the twins followed while I was carrying Carter.

We entered the room and the kids sat in the two extra chairs while I stood next to Meghan and Carter was in his little car seat and next to the the twins and Meghan of course sat on the patients table.

"Alright Mrs. Puth, lets take a look inside your mouth and see how your vocal cords have been healing" He said as he was putting on some gloves.

Meghan just nodded her head saying ok.

He looked down her throat as best as he could and felt around on her throat and had her hum and whisper to feel how everything was.

"Mrs. Puth, everything is looking really good, I want you to continue to do your vocal coaching with Charlie, and just still take it easy, and you'll be back on the road in no time." The doctor said.

"Thank you so much!" Meghan and I both said at the same time.

The doctor dismissed us to leave.

We all walked towards the front counter to make another appt. in a couple months.

-----

Since we were already out and about we decided to go around downtown LA for awhile until the twins are tired.

Meghan is really hoping to run into some fans.

As we walked around downtown for awhile we got some ice cream, did a little shopping and did end up running into some fans.

It was also getting more towards the end of the day and that's when we decided to head home for the rest of the night.

We stopped by the store and picked up a pizza for dinner.

Once we got home all 3 of the kids were out so we just went and put them up stairs in bed while Meghan and I made that pizza and just watched netflix.

-----

Meghan's POV

"Hey Charlie?" I asked.

"Yeah babe?" Charlie replied.

"Once I'm 100% good to perform again we should start planning another tour!" I said to him just as an idea.

"Hmm, that would be a good idea! And plus we do have a few songs we've been working on so we could perform those once you're better and good enough to perform again" Charlie said.

"Yeah! Ugh why did I have to get sick? Besides you & the kids performing is like my other half." I said and then laid my head down on Charlie's shoulder and cuddled up to him.

"I know baby, same, but you know, we haven't really taken a break from touring besides that one month after you had Carter but I guess it's a good thing that we do have this break" He said as he pulled me closer to him.

"Yeah that's true." I said and then right then the a timer went off saying the pizza was done, and right after Carter woke up.

"I can get him" I said standing up.

"Ok babe, if you need any help just holler at me" Charlie said, we both stood up and gave each other a kiss and parted our ways through out the house.

-----
*2 hours later*

Charlie's POV

Meghan and I were up in bed and just talking and playing a movie quietly on the tv.

Meghan had eventually fell asleep. 

So I decided I might as well too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.

I am soooooo sorry (like always) that I've taken this long to update.

I've just been piled with lots of homework and then finals.

So yeah but I hope you all enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote/comment!

Merry Christmas loves!💕🎅🏼 Hope your guys' day is filled with love, joy, and all the presents you wished for!

~Hannah💕