Chapter 4 - #Marlie/AMAs

(A/n even tho all this is in the past I'm going to skip to the time that the AMAs happened because you know what happened!)

Charlie's POV

So it's been about a 9 ish months since Meghan and I started dating and I've never been happier and we're literally inseparable.

And tonight are the AMAs and Meghan and I get to perform and we have a little surprise for everyone.

We're officially announcing were dating to the public cause we actually never wanted to make this public and lots of our fans kept saying

'we know you guys are dating just admit it already'

And just stuff like that only because since we're with each other 24/7 and always post Instagram posts with each other and we're kind of touchy but we've never mentioned anything about us dating but tonight is the night.

Right now we were currently getting ready for tonight and we're actually walking the red carpet separately until after tonight.

A few hours past and the AMAs have already started and it's been about an hour into all the awards and performances and it was time for Meghan and I to go get changed into our performance outfits.

*performance time*

Meghan started off with her song 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' and her voice was honestly amazing and with the background music.

She performed pretty much all of her parts of the song and we switched half way into Marvin Gaye.

She walked up to the piano while I was playing and I couldn't help but just smile.

We sang and I thought it sounded pretty good.

It was the end of the song and I stood up walked up to her and we were on our last words when Meghan motioned me over to her.

I couldn't help myself but grab her butt 'natural boy instincts'

And we had a good 30 second make out session even into commercial brake.

We finally pulled apart and decided to go change back into our original clothes and get ready for all the interviews and questions that's going to get asked about our performance.

After we were changed we decided to go out together for the interviews.

We answered every question truthfully and each person that interviewed us was surprised but happy.

But the night went by quick.

I gave a quick tweet saying
'I had fun performing with Meghan, and that was our announcement that #Marlie is real! And I love Meghan❤️ and love you guys'

Meghan also sent one out saying
'Hey guys mine and Charlie's performance was our announcement that #Marlie is real! And I absolutely love Charlie❤️ And you guys!'

After that the Internet was pretty much blown up from our AMAs kiss, and our announcement.

But I'm finally happy cause we can actually act like a couple out in public.

Meghan and I ended up going to an after party and just hung out and got lots of questions asked by ppl but it's all good.

----

The night went by fast and Meghan and I were headed home from the after party. We were both pretty tired from tonight.

Oh and btw Meghan lives with me since we're with each other everyday and 24/7 so yeah.

We went home and got in bed and pretty much fell asleep right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's boring and short. But if u liked it vote! And comment if u want me to update again! Hope u enjoyed this chapter!

-Hannah❤️