chapter 2 - The music video

Meghan's POV

So it's been about two months since the mine and Charlie's song 'Marvin Gaye' has been released and it went flying up the charts pretty fast.

And I was in a radio station the other day when I herd it for the first time I was so surprised idk why tho but yeah.

But anyways today is the first day of the Marvin Gaye music video shoot.

And also in the past 2 1/2 months Charlie and I have gotten pretty close and were like best friends now.

I was reading over the mini script for the video so I know what to do and oh boy is their a lot of making out.

I was reading the last page where in the last sentence it had printed 'Meghan & Charlie kiss'

I kind of gasped because I'm kind of nervous but it's not till tomorrow or the next day because it depends on how long it takes to film everything else for the video.

I find it kind of funny actually because the teachers have to make out but that's kind of weird but oh well.

I decided to just wear a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt cause our outfits are already at the school were shooting at.

I drove my self there and got there right on time.

I got there right as Charlie was about to start the very beginning of the song.

While he was doing that I went to a special room to change and get my hair and makeup done.

Right as the people finished with my hair and makeup I went out to the stage to do my parts.

By the time I finished I was done with all my parts and the last one is where Charlie and I make out.....

I'm actually kind of nervous idk why. If you had to kiss I mean make out with your best friend you would be kind of nervous right?

Charlie was just finishing his part and we were preparing for our make out sesh.

Your probably thinking it's not that bad right? Well...we have to make out like 5 or 6 times for different lighting angles and all that. And the other part is, both of our parents are here so they get to watch us make out on an HD screen about 5 or 6 times. lol #awkward not really

Charlie and I finally got to the part where we have to make out.

We did 5 times and now this is the 6th time and this was the final one we did.

(Lol found the actual leaked video of them in the media thingy👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼)

That was the last scene and wow was that nerve racking only because our parents watched us make out each time.

But it's done and all we have to do is wait for the person to edit it and it'll be up!

-1 week later-

So it's been a week since the Marvin Gaye music video shoot.

And it's completely done being edited and Im going to meet up with Charlie at his house and we're gonna watch it all the way through with out pausing it or anything.

So we just watched it all the way through and Charlie and I decided to tease a little and cut off the make up sesh at the very end of the video.

And the editor changed that then we watched though completely again and we decided this is it and we're gonna release it cause we released the song the day after we finished shooting the video.

Charlie and I got on to Twitter and said "guys were finally releasing the Marvin Gaye music video today! Can't wait for u guys to see it!"

We tweeted that and posted it on Instagram to and got lots of feed back saying they can't wait to see it.

After about an hour we started a countdown with a few hours cause we're gonna release it at midnight.

While we were trying to pass time Charlie and I just hung out and orders a pizza kind of like what most friends do right?

Time passed by quick and midnight is right around the corner.

We were currently uploading it cause it takes like 5 mins and it's currently 11:56 pm.

After those last few minutes it was finally up and we tweeted and Instagramed and snapchated saying it was finally up.

After about an hour I went back home and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. Yeah I've had this written out for a while now. I wasn't so sure if I really want to continue this book like I feel like it's not interesting idk just comment and let me know if I should continue this book or not.

-Hannah❤️