2. Crush

I had just gotten done with all my work. Moving my things into the new room had pushed my chores back and now it was late, almost 9 in the morning. I was so tired, and I hoped Stoic was asleep already. I needed to shower too, but decided to wait until night.

    I entered the greeting room and shut the door softly behind me. I took off my shoes and padded silently to my door.

    "Stacy."

    My heart felt like it hit a brick wall. Stoic was sitting bare chested in bed, with a dim light on. I hadn't noticed him, hadn't wanted to look in his direction.

    "Yes Master Stoic."

    "We need to come up with some ground rules. You coming in this late is unacceptable. I want you back here before seven and you aren't to leave your room until five."

    "What if my work isn't finished?" I had just kept doing like Ruth wanted me to, even after her demise and it had been fine until this little change.

    "I don't care. I don't want you waking me up if I'm asleep. Unless you want to go back to your old room?"

    I don't know why, but I wanted to please Stoic, even if it tortured me. "No Master Stoic."

    "Oh and one last thing. I want you to bathe at night. I like my showers in the morning and uninterrupted."

    I nodded in understanding and he nodded back to dismiss me. I went to my room and gathered my things to shower, but when I came out, Stoic was asleep in his bed. He looked just like he did the first time I met him, but he acted so differently now.

    "Go fetch Stoic from his room, bring him here." I curtsied and hurried out, glad to be away from her. She had been on edge lately. "Hold on a second." I turned back to her, hoping she hadn't decided to use me to take the edge off.

    "I got you a new uniform." Master Ruth held up this black maid's outfit and I wondered if she had ordered it online from some sex shop. "Change first them fetch him." She tossed the clothes and hanger to me. I picked them up off the floor and shuffled out of her room.

    I didn't understand what she was trying to do. The uniform I had on now wasn't that bad. It was a black dress that hit just below my knees with white cuffs and neckline. I changed out of it and folded it nicely and put on the new one.

    It was terrible. My face grew red just looking at myself in the mirror. The skirt was short, and flowed out from my waist. The neck line was low cut and the sleeves were slightly poofy. It came with black shorts, that didn't cover like shorts and I decided to add some dark stockings to help hide more skin. I looked like a damn sex doll, and now I had to fetch some man looking like this.

    I walked down the halls, thankful that I had only caught a few stares. I hated this costume, and hated Master Ruth for making me wear it.

    Finally at his door and ready to get this over with, I knocked lightly. When the door opened, I wanted to drop to the floor my knees were so week. He was handsome. His suit tailored specifically for his muscular build and his jaw line could cut diamonds. I wanted to go on forever exploring his face with my eyes, but Ruth sent me on a task. I shook my head bringing me back. "Master Ruth sent me for you. She is in the study."

    He smiled at me and my insides went to jelly. I was in too deep. I didn't know if he was just being nice to me, or if he just liked the outfit I wore. I walked next to him, and with each possibility I stole glances at his face trying to figure him out. Maybe he was one of the new studs they had hired. I could tell he was human, but something about him was different.  He was too perfect. His eyes suddenly met mine and I jerked my face front, cheeks beat red at getting caught sizing him up. We walked for a minute more, every second killing me, when we reached our destination. Before I could lift a finger, he knocked on the door to the study. Ruth called us in, and Stoic opened the door for me. I hadn't been around much men in my life, but I knew this was something of a curtesy and stepped in front. I walked into the room and kept my eyes guarded, not trying to to catch Ruth in the eye but still look at her.

    "You're dismissed Stacy."

    I looked over to Stoic and caught his gaze, then quickly dropped it. I bowed down to Ruth and left.

    I walked back into my room and set my night clothes down. I changed into them forgoing the shower and got into bed. I guess I would have one till tomorrow and that sort of sucked.  I couldn't stop thinking about how different he was back then as I fell asleep.  I wonder if it was from being changed, or if it was from Master Ruth's blood.

Okay, I know this is kinda short.  I'm sorry.  But I will be doing twice a week updates like always.  Tuesdays and Friday/Saturdays.  I wish I was the kind of person that could just update when I write, but I can go a few weeks, sometimes a month  on nothing and then in one week I will spit out almost 40k words or more.  Plus when I write, I tend to do two stories at once, and just like a good book I can't stop reading, I can't stop writing on one till I get the urge out.