7. Invitation

It's short, forgive me.  I have been working a lot, and I'm super tired.  Sorry for any mistakes.

I contacted Kohle, and set up a meeting with him for later in the week, then set up a one on one with Ted before then.  I wanted to bounce some ideas off him and be prepared before I went into negotiations.  I was still upset at Ted drugging my girls, and what a mini shit storm it had created in my house.  I also wanted to check if Kohle had ever been to the club before that night.  I didn't want him to think that was always how the club was run.  I know I couldn't check the private room registry, because there wasn't one.  I could only see who was members, but I could check the entry to the club.  We kept a history of that, for marketing purposes.

I sent another message to Ted, and also asked him how the girls were doing tonight.  I assumed they were better, because I hadn't gotten a call, or that Ted had taken care of things, properly this time.

A few hours later, Ted sent me a message back, letting me know Dan's girls were better, and were at work.  He also sent me an attachment, highlighting Kohle's entries with dates and times.

Kohle had been there before, a small handful of times.  That note put me at ease slightly.  I didn't want him to think I was running some low end club like the show yesterday portrayed.  At least something today had given me a good thought.

I took some of my work to my room, writing down ideas for Kohle, when Stacy came out of the bath.  I had heard her in there, but she must have taken a long bath because I hadn't heard the water turn on.  The door opened and Stacy was walking at a fast pace to get to her room.

"Stacy, I thought I asked you to report to me before bed?"

I could see her muscles tighten in her back and imagined she was gripping her towel tighter.  I don't think she expected me to be in the room when she was out of the bath.  She turned slowly back to me, still keeping her head down.  Her hair was soaking wet and hung in thick tendrils at the sides of her face.

"Yes master.  I finished all the work today."

Her arms were wrapped tightly around her chest and stomach, trying to add another layer to her body.  I motioned for her to come to my side of the bed, keeping my face emotionless.  She took small slow steps to me and I waited patently until she was at the spot I wanted her.  I swung my legs over the bed and pulled her between them.  My hands moved from her hips to her face, angling it so she was looking at me.  Her cheeks turned a slight pink, then rapidly to a pale color.  I don't know what was going on with her, but it was starting to piss me off. 

"Look at me." I ground out.  Her eyes met mine and I listened to her heart beat.  Everything about her seemed normal.  "Do you still feel the drug?"  She shook her head and let her eyes fall to her feet.  "Then what the fuck is wrong?"  I could hear my voice grow slightly, and heard the anger in it.  I had meant to be more gentle, but my favorite play thing was broken.

"I..."  Her voice broke with that one word and she had a hard time trying to get anything out.

"Tell me now."  I growled out to her.

Tears fell down her face, rushed to get to the floor.  "I don't like who I was.  I don't remember how I got to your bed."

I grinned slightly, all my agitation slipped away as I pulled her onto my lap.  "I don't like how you were either.  And I put you in my bed after you wouldn't stop shivering.  You slept the entire time."  Her body stayed tense against me.  I had my arms wrapped around her in an embrace she didn't return.  "Did you think something happened?"

She nodded her head slowly, then quietly spoke. "The drug can cause memory loss."  I let my hands weave to her sides and placed her back on her own feet.  "Go get ready for bed.  You can sleep with me tonight if you like."  I added on at the end.  I knew she wouldn't, but I wanted to see her blush and was rewarded with a light pink across her cheeks and down her chest.

"N-no thank you, master." 

I laid back in bed and watched her scurry away, closing the door softly behind her.  I wonder what it would be like to have her in my bed, waking up to her every morning.  I wonder if she lost her innocence if she would still blush.