38. Home

Caution, sex scene ahead!

"You're not done yet, bunny.  We'll take this slow, but next time I expect more."

I rubbed myself in between her legs, in the mess I had just created and bit my lip, trying to hold back the moan that escaped anyways.  The calling had brought aggressive amounts of heat to the tip of me, where I rubbed it up and down her slit.  I had to stop, had to stop before I split her in half and burned her in a whole new way.

I rolled her on top of me, letting her straddle me, all of me.

"You have a few choices, and I don't care what you do, as long as it's in my favor."  I glanced down at where our bodies met, and her eyes followed, her cheeks just as red as ever. 

"I, I don't know what to do."

My face split in a slow toothy grin.  "Ride me, rub me with your hands, suck on me, like I did for you.  Any of those will work bunny,  I don't think you would be up for the brown round this time."

Her face scrunched up in confusion and I chuckled at her, my vibrations causing her to jiggle above me and I watched the movement of her chest as her hands came to rest on mine to keep her from falling.  I let my hand lay on her check as she was leaned above me.  "Just do like I did you, without the finger insertion of course." 

She nodded slowly, then started to kiss me down my chest.  My hands came to rest on her hips, my fingers gripping tight, pushing her up and down my length that was forced onto my stomach.  The heat from her, the heat from the calling was amazing.  I had never felt so hard, so eager in all my life.  I forced her hips, and she slowly got the idea, rubbing herself against me, slow and torturous.  God how I wanted to roll her over and penetrate her boundaries.

I pushed her down to my thighs and took her hand, forcing her skinny fingers around me.  My fingers over hers, I worked our union up and down, showing her how tight to hold and how fast to move.  I let go of her, letting her continue and closed my eyes, breathing heavy and starting to feel the tingle of nerves being hit on the right spots.  Her thumb wiped across my tip, and my own wetness now played with hers.  Up and down her hand went, squeezing at the right times and I couldn't take enough, I pumped into her hand a few times before her other pushed down on my hip.

My eyes opened just in time to see her lips kiss me, then open slowly for me, giving me open mouthed kisses.  Her soft lips were followed by her tongue and my fast breathing replaced by moans and curses.  I grabbed her wrist and held it tight.  I needed her to go faster, needed her to do more.  My dick was on fire from the calling and I wanted it to burn in my heaven, in my sun.

She got the cue and I hit the back of her throat.  Her hand around the base of me squeezed every time I felt her tonsils and it drove me mad.  I quickly pushed her off me, and pulled her hand up and down, letting the volcano of heat erupt.  Like a dog marking his territory, I aimed for Stacy's stomach, letting my hot stream slide down her, cursing the whole time.

Once I finished, I laid back on to the bed, exhausted, my arms splayed above me.  I ignored Stacy and her complete shock and doe eyes and took in a few, deep, breaths.  I had never, in my life, had such miserable and fantastic sex.  We didn't even have sex, just foreplay and it was still incredible.  Between Ruth and Stacy, there had been a few girls here and there.  I was a busy man with my new role in the world, but I still wanted that, still had to feed my urge.  I'm young after all.

"Go take a shower, get cleaned up then come back to me."

I felt the bed shift after a moment, then heard the shower kick on.  After catching my breath and replaying the moments I found most pleasurable, I decided I needed a quick rinse too.  Stacy's arousal was covering me, even though most wouldn't be able to tell what it was.  I hopped in the shower, just in time to catch Stacy with her back turned.

My hands wrapped around her waist and I felt her startle in my arms.  My lips found her neck in a sweet kiss I hadn't expected out of myself, along with a moan of approval.

I took the loofa from her hands and washed the front of her, while her back stayed plastered to me.

"I think we should change your uniform, they keep getting ruined."

Her hand caught mine just as I was edging down to her v.  "To what exactly, Master Stoic?"

I didn't mind her calling me master, it was her own form of protection from me, like a single word reminding me that I shouldn't be doing this with her, that I shouldn't be kissing her, that I shouldn't be intimate with her.  That she shouldn't be on a first name basis with me alone.  In fact, the only time she ever called me by my fist name was when she was vulnerable, like she wanted me to see her as a friend so I wouldn't hurt her, like she wanted me to think we were close so it would be okay for me to want to comfort her.  Subtle manipulation.

"Maybe business attire."  My wrist slipped from her hand and roamed north, to the small mounds that gave me so much to think about.  "I could use a new PA."

She turned in my arms, her face full of confusion.  "But I'm human.  That will never work, not even in these walls."

"It will if I say it will.  Plus you are my on the go snack.  You can also give me the human perspective on my investments.  Although the only money to be made is vampire money, humans are always the product.  The happier the human, the better the product in the end.  Or maybe, you can give me new ways to scare the humans and make them taste better."  I wiggled my eyebrows at her, who at first took me completely serious. 

"C'mon Stace, it will be fun.  Besides, with this calling we can't be without each other for too long."  I thought about her crying in my pillow this morning, and hugging it for dear life last night.  "I should drink from you often, to lessen it, but a bond will be formed eventually, no matter how small."

Her eyes flickered to my lips, then to my chest, the heat rising in her cheeks at what we had just done, what had started off as a simple feeding and relief for the both of us, turned into a relief of a whole new kind.

I held her hands in mine, and slowly walked her back into the wall.  Her face stayed stunned as her hands became pinned above her head and my lips crashed into hers.  It was like everything we had done had been erased and she was back to this shy timid creature. 

I kissed down her neck in between words.  "Don't be like this bunny."  With the last syllable escaping my mouth, I bit into her, taking in her blood.  Taking in a whole new taste.  Her blood was sweet, and warm, filling and comfortable.  It wasn't cool and refreshing like fear, wasn't hot and spicy like arousal.  This felt like coming back from a long trip to home.  It felt like home.  It's where I belonged, in her blood.

I pulled her knee to my side and ground into her, getting a hint of that hot spice, but it quickly returned to home.