44. Mistake

Sorry guys in more ways than one

My lips rose at the edges, smelling a wonderful mouthwatering scent. I moved closer, pulling hot flesh to me. The body in my arms racked with sobs, silently shaking against my chest. I was still half asleep, it was still too early to get up and I could feel the hangover trying to fight its way painfully into my skull.

    "Bunny, what's wrong?" I let my warm breath eat through her hair to her neck.

    "Please don't Stoic." Her voice was small, minuscule at most. And hoarse from crying so long.

    Shit shit shit, she called me Stoic. She only did that when she wanted me to comfort her. When I was mean to her.

    "Don't what Bunny? What's wrong?"

    I sat up over her, and that's when I saw all the blood, all over the sheets that we both were laying under. I threw them back, finding fresh spots. Her body curled in, trying to keep some of the warmth, but then stiffened with a whimper from her throat.

    As I looked down at both of us, I knew what I had done. What I carelessly and selfishly done to her. That taste in my mouth was a mix of bile and the sludgy aftertaste I had tried so hard to drown.

    "Why?! Why did you let me do this to you? Why do you have to trust me like a fucking fool Stacy!"

    I slammed myself back into my side of the bed, my elbows bent up pushing the heels of my hands hard onto my forehead.

    Her sobs grew a voice, and echoed in the silent room, but she still lay unmoving, wrapped in her own pain and sorrow. "Because I love you Stoic."

    I had never been so pissed in all of my life.

    I jumped up from the bed and started pacing. "Love me? How the fuck could you love me? Look what the fuck I did to you Stace." I thrust my hand out to her, even though she still had her back to me. My arm fell, and I stared at her back, watching it shake and shudder under her static breaths. "I hate you. Being with you like this was a mistake. A huge disaster of shit hole mistake." I laughed humorlessly as I continued my onslaught of verbal damage. "You have caused nothing but problems for me and it sure to hell doesn't seem any where near worth it. You've made me a person I never wanted to become."

    I looked down at my body, covered only by her blood. "Fuck." I walked straight to the shower, wanting to wash this mistake off of me. I leaned my forehead against the wall, with my arm raised above me on the cool foggy tile. I stayed longer than I should have, not wanting to go back and see the mess on the sheets.

    But it was unavoidable. Stacy couldn't move, and that, was something I couldn't fix completely. I walked to the closet and pulled on some sweats, then padded over to the bed.

    I ripped the bedding off, pillow cases and all, leaving on the one under her. "Where's the extras?"

    She pointed to the armoire in the corner, and I began to pull out an identical set to what had been on the bed. I tossed them at the foot, one of the few places that still looked clean and stood next to Stacy.   
    "You're still bleeding. I need to fix that so you won't dirty up the new sheets." I pushed her hip forcefully, and she let out a small cry. Her hands flew to her face, not wanting to look at me I assume. I ran a gentle hand up her leg, then eased it over.

    That mouth watering smell hit me like a tidal wave. Fresh blood dribbled down her slit and I wanted to dive in head first for a swim. God, I was sick. Here she was, in massive amounts of pain, and all I could think about was how to please myself.

    I jerked her, so her legs opened to either side of me as I stood at the side of the bed. I blocked out her screams as I dove face first into my aftermath.

    I was greedy, ignoring her squirms and cries of pain. I lapped up every drop of the sweet crimson, and when the flow slowed, I began suckling and kissing, trying to coax every drop out, dipping my tongue into her opening, reaching into her depths for that last hint of a taste.

    When I was done, I kissed her clit sweetly and then got back up from my knees. "You should be able to walk now, go get cleaned up so I can change the sheets."

    I watched her crawl away from me, over the bed and then walk slowly into the bathroom, her arms wrapped tight around the front of her body. When the shower kicked on, I stripped the rest of the bedding and began replacing it, leaving a heap on the floor. Stacy could get it in the morning.

    I laid back down in bed, still upset over what I had woken up to. Once I calmed a bit, my hangover was gone, and I drifted back to sleep.