24. Closer

That last update, was kinda sucky.  More for information than to entertain.  So let's get back on track.  Raise some new questions.....

I called and talked to my Father on the way back to my house.  He told me about how it would only get worse as time went on, that he was surprised I had fought it as much as I had.  He said he didn't want to say anything to me and jinx my good behavior, that he prayed his blood wouldn't ruin me.  Eventually, I would get to where I would always be mean, always out to hurt the first person I see.  Father told me that he was exactly like that when he met my Mother.  That he couldn't keep a blood slave for longer that two days, most only lasted a few hours.  He constantly drank blood to keep it at bay and it never really worked.

The calling had only refocused him.  He was still cruel to everyone around him, it was the bond that had broke him down.  Something in the bond pulled the pent up evil in him out.  It took years and it's still not fully gone, but he said if I did it quickly, before the full effects hit me, that I wouldn't have to wait so long.

I hung up with my Father, telling him congratulations on the new house and promising to come see it soon.  I drove back to my mansion, and laid in bed, mindlessly staring at the ceiling. 

I hoped like hell I could fix this.  I didn't have a hundred years to slowly adapt and build an empire.  I had an empire now and needed the vt gone.  That's what I was calling it for short, Viscous Thirst.  Like a damn disease that even saying the name strikes terror in the heart of others, this vt scared the life out of me.  I had no one, that I could think of, that would want to be bound to me forever.  No vampire girls had come even close to that, and I had made sure of it.  I was kicking myself in the ass now and had to form a plan fast.  I needed to make a girl fall for me, the real me, hope that she could put up with my vt for long enough for the bond to break it, and the whole time hope she's not just after my money.

I kept my eyes at the ceiling, ignoring Stacy as she walked to her room and then to the bathroom.  If I got a girl, I would have to get rid of Stacy, unless the girl was in to that sort of thing.  That thought brought brisk happiness, then followed by a heavy jealousy.  I didn't want anyone to touch Stacy, even when Ruth was around I tried my best to deflect her.  I calmed the green monster enough that when Stace came out of the bathroom, I didn't tackle her and take her back to my cave. 

She crawled into bed from her side,and scooted next to me, still leaving plenty of space, like she was unsure of what she should be doing right now.  I pulled one hand from behind my head and tucked it under her, pulling her into my side.  Her cheek rested against my bare chest and her hand came down softly on my stomach. 

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.  I don't know how I could let this go.  Let her go.  But she would never want me.  Not really.  She was only cuddled up to my side because it was something she thought she was forced to do.  I could never force her to be this intimate with me, I could just encourage it, highly encourage it.  If she had ever said no, I would have let her leave, let her go to her side of the bed.  I would give her space if she ever wanted it enough to say something.

"Kyle did really well in school.  Richard had him tested to see where he needed to start and he is a few levels above where he should be.  He said his mom made him read and write every day, and they would do math on the way to his sitters house."  Stacy picked up her hand and started to swirl her finger over my skin slowly.  I don't think she knew what exactly she was doing.  "Dan is a really good mom.  I admire her.  Kyle is amazing, even Richard likes him."

I knew from experience, Richard didn't like little kids, at all.  He barely liked me when I was little.  I slipped my hand over Stacy's butt.  She was wearing silk shorts again, and this time the shirt was a thin strapped shirt with lace around the edges.  Her finger stilled for a moment and then fell as her whole body stiffened.  I let my fingers skate over the warm silk and waited for her to tell me to stop.  When she didn't I reached down with my other hand and pulled hers to my lips, kissing her sweetly on the palm of her hand, then set it back down around my waist.

"Stacy, do you like me when I'm like this?"

"A little master."

"It's taking all of my control, not to flip you and take you where you are.  You know that right?"

"N-no master."  I could feel her cheeks heat over my heart and I smiled.  I pushed her away from me slightly and started to kiss her warm cheeks, then followed the blush down.  I could smell the fear in her blood, and when I reached her neck, I stopped at a certain spot and lightly tugged the skin into my mouth, nibbling away at the area. 

This is the closest I have come with her, closest to drinking her, closest to fucking her.  She still wasn't saying no, still hadn't pushed me off of her like she had that one morning.  I hadn't reached her limit and I wanted to see how far I could get.

I licked back up to her jaw and heard the intake of breath.  My teeth nibbled on her ear lobe and that's when her bunched hand caught me, but she wasn't pushing away, not yet.  She was holding on for the ride I was giving her.  I smiled and kissed over to her lips, slowly brushing mine against hers, putting more and more fiction, trying to get her to respond.  That's when I smelled it, that scent that I couldn't quite place and had no clue what it was.  I inhaled deeply and ran through all emotions that I had ever smelled on a human, and this wasn't one of them.

I let my hand slip to her hip, and starting gliding my thumb in circles close to her hip bone.  It was that one move where she kissed me back.  It was sloppy and poor at first, but she quickly caught on, and in that moment I realized I was her first kiss.

God I wanted to pull away before I tore this girl apart, but I couldn't get that smell of her out of my mind.  I kissed down her jaw and neck to her chest.  Her heart pounded into her ribs and I could feel the shadow of it under my lips.  I bit her, not hard, not enough to break the skin, but damn I wanted to.  Her hands found my shoulder and the back of my head as a soft moan left her lips.

I rolled her onto her back, putting my legs between hers and that is when it hit me.  I was smelling her arousal.  I had inhaled that smell a million times, and this time, it was different, completely different and somehow wrong.  I stopped mid kiss to her chest, I hadn't even gotten to take her shirt off or even pull it out of the way, and leaned back to sit on my heels.

I let my eyes drift down her body, from the beautiful pink of her cheeks to her cream skin.  Her chest was heaving and slightly arched, begging me to place a hand where I pleased.  Her shirt had rode up slightly exposing a few inches of more creamy skin, and her legs were bent next to me on each side.

They straightened as she scrambled back.  "I'm sorry Master Stoic, did I do something wrong?"  Her legs closed and raised slightly to her chest but off to the side.  Her arms wrapped around herself, protecting whatever abuse I might throw her way.

"I-I'm sorry Stacy, I shouldn't have forced you like that."  I rolled over to my side of the bed, letting my back face her.  Something was wrong with her, and I freaked out.  I should have kept going like everything was normal.  I should have kept up pretenses and kissed all the way down her.  I wanted to see what it was that had been done to her.  Flat out asking was going to get me a big N O, and ripping her clothes off and forcing her legs open would ruin what we had, or at least what I had with her.

I could smell the salt in the air and knew she was crying.  She thought I had rejected her, and I sort of had.  She was really good at silent crying and I wondered how much practice Ruth had given her.  I rolled over and pulled her loosely to my chest, still keeping space between us.  She pulled my arm tighter, looping it between her breasts and held it there, forcing her back flush against my chest.  I took the hint and spread my fingers wide covering her upper chest and touching her collar bone.  My other arm slid under her and splayed my hand across her hip.  I comforted her silently, wondering what trouble I had caused in that head of hers.  What wounds I had opened up that I couldn't see.