42. Repair

"I thought you would never come back."  I grabbed Stacy by the arm as she tried to walk by me and pulled her into me.  Letting my nose go to the crook of her neck, I needed to calm the calling.  I kissed that sweet spot, ready to throw her down in the bed just a few feet behind us.

    "Why did you take back calling me your girlfriend?"  Her voice was quiet and her hands unsure.  I had been too busy easing the pain than to acknowledge her response to me.

    I pushed her away from me, keeping her in my hands but away enough I could see her full face, track her emotions she showed so visibly.  "Because you're not.  I just wanted to mess with Kyle.  I know he likes you."

    Stacy pulled herself out of my loose hold and went to her room to change.  I let her go, not wanting to fight about something so trivial, but when she returned so did the heat of the argument.  It was like the few minutes she had to cool off only made her hotter.

    "Would it be so bad if I were?"  She had a new stance, a new confidence and I could tell the anger was pushing it through. 

    "Yes, it would be.  I'm a vampire and you're a human.  No one can know that we have any sort of relationship outside of Master and slave.  Look at what almost happened with Kohle.  Do you really want that?"

    One mention of his name shut her down and put her so far into her place, she was scared to come out.

    "Bunny, I didn't mean it like that.  The things we do, shouldn't have a name, it shouldn't be said out loud.  People I love are at risk when those words are said."  I reached out and ran my hand up and down her arm for effect.  "Come to bed and cuddle with me, I've been thinking about those legs all day."

    I felt her hesitate for half a moment, then saw a wonderful shade of pink.  I trampled in after her, straddling her waist and going in for the tease that would be my life.  Kissing her, touching her, feeling her quiver beneath me, but never around me.  Never getting to that point of full satisfaction. 

    Stacy was still, very new to all of this.  To her, this was the best thing ever.  You can't miss something you have never known, and unfortunately for me, I did know.  I had known for many months and now it was all I could think about.  Blow jobs and mutual masterbation had long lost it's luster after the first few rounds.  It was still the best I had ever had, and Stacy had learnt fast how to please me, but it always left me wondering about how she would have felt wrapped around me.  How amazing it would feel to lose myself in her, thrust after thrust.

    I could kill Ruth over again, and Kohle was such a pain in my side it was extremely tempting to do him the same.  I had studied and looked online for a way to help Stacy, help us have something, more.  The only things I found I don't think I could do to her.  Turn her was the most obvious, and the most tedious and time consuming.  That option went down with the ship right after it was drawn out on blue prints.  Surgery, plain human surgery was the second.  A transplant, that would never happen, ever.  Only those with extremely rare blood types got a transplant, and only so the females could continue to give birth to more rare blood types.

    The third and last option, was to hurt her.  To tear her open and leave a sleeve inside so it would heal back in that form.  It would be painful, as much as the first time around.  Opening old wounds, scarring on top of scarring.  It's not something I would want done to me.

    As I came all over her chest, I realized she would never give birth, she didn't have the chance to be a mother.  It would kill her, literally.  I wondered if she had so fluently lied to my face about not wanting children.  A lie told to herself so many times it became the truth in her mind.  Something, I had to test.

    I lay on my back, sweaty as she lay next to me, breathing hot and heavy into the day.  "If I could make it to where you could have vaginal intercourse, would you want that?"

    I heard her breath go in a little deeper into her lungs, before holding it for a moment.  "How?"

    "Very painfully.  But after I would help you heal faster, and then you could enjoy your life more, have children if you wanted."

    Her head turned to the ceiling, away from me.  "I already told you, I don't want children.  I don't want to bring another person into this world only to have the same misfortune of so many slaves."

    "It's not so bad, it doesn't have to be.  Look at Kyle.  He has lived a good life with his mother, and now he will continue to live a good life for a slave under me.  Your children could have the same.  I could arrange for a good master for them."  I heard the sniffle, smelled the salt and closed my eyes.  I reopened them and turned on my side to her, pulling her over to me with one arm.  I kissed so gently on her neck, wanting to calm her.  "I won't get jealous if that is what you are worried about."

    She shook her head and placed her back to me, only for me to pull her closer.  "I don't want anyone else.  If you can't have kids, then neither can I."  She curled up, forcing me to do the same so I could continue our bare skin contact.  "If that's something that you want, something that you need, I'll do it, for you."

So a few of you have asked about Stacey's vag.  Here's the basics. Khole shoved red hot metal in her and burned her severely inside.  The thing about burn scars is, they continue to shrink over time. They can be thick and not very forgiving.  Most people with large areas of burn scars have to get the skin replaced, like if it's on the neck or face. Any area that is stretched or moved.
Vaginal intercourse for her is not an option in her current situation.

Also, I broke my bluetooth keyboard it seems and I'm dying.  I'm doing the whole two finger taping on the touch screen and this is for the tortoises!