21. scissors

Stacy walked in and didn't look at me, she wasn't looking at the floor either and was clearly peeved.  I don't think I have every seen a mad Stacy and I wanted to study more of her.  She closed the door to her room and I gave her a few minutes to get changed before opening the door without knocking.

She was sitting on her bed, her hands on the sides of her face, leaning forward sitting indian style and staring at the wall in front of her.  Her skin was flushed slightly, and I felt the heat rolling off of her in waves.  I sat down directly in her line of view and she huffed and turned her whole body away from me.

"What did you do?"  I asked curiously.  She didn't look at me, just ignored me so I placed a firm hand on her arm to make my point.  "What did you do Stacy, I heard him scream and cry.  Did you break up with Kyle?"  I asked playfully, not letting my full anger show yet.  I wanted to study this side of her, but found it only irritated me.

"I had to.  He was so scared to touch me, and all I wanted to do was hug him."

I grinned slowly.  "And comfort him and mother him and baby him."  I spoke slowly so she understood every word.  The last two caught in her ears and she gasped slightly and tried to push herself away from me.  My firm grip multiplied as I dragged her into my bathroom.  She struggled and cried, not know what was coming, but knowing that it would be bad.  I caught myself in the mirror, as I grabbed a pair of shiny steel scissors, and it was uncanny how the twinkle in my eye looked just like the one Ruth got before she started her torture.

I held Stacy's wrist out and above her, and opened the scissors.  I raked the blade down her arm and the line quickly bled running in streams to her elbow.  I barely had enough time to catch it in a glass before it hit the white of the marble counter.

"Let this be a warning to you Stacy, next time I will take it from the source."  I tightened my grip around her wrist, too wrapped up in the moment to care about the cries from her lips and the tears scenting the air.  "You want to bleed your heart out for Kyle, go right on ahead.  It will be going straight into my stomach and I can't wait to see what you taste like."  I tossed the scissors in the sink and grabbed the half full glass of red, running the rim of the cup up her arm to get every last drop.

"Clean yourself up then come to bed."

I let her go, turing on a dime and Stacy collapsed on the floor in a tangled mess of herself.  I closed the door behind me, not wanting to feel more guilty then I already did.  I had never felt more alive hurting her, and I have never felt worse seeing her hurt by me.  I took the cup and smelled her blood.  The bouquet was unique and mouth watering.  It had all the keys of normal blood, but something in it overpowered my own senses, driving my mouth to salivate like a dog.  I quickly placed the liquid into an air tight flask and replaced her blood with the one in my nightstand.

Just as Stacy was coming out, I took a swig of the prepackaged, all while watching her, letting her think it was her own that had graced my lips.  I don't know why I had to be so cruel to her, why I continued to hurt her. 

I did the one thing that would make both sides of me happy and pulled her onto the my side in bed.  She moved, so that her back was to me and I was about to correct her when she spoke.

"This way is better, for my arm.  I don't want it to start bleeding again."  Her voice was soft, and still broken from the tears.

I took it as a sort of permission, like she was okay with me spooning with her, and wrapped my arm around her stomach.  Her hurt arm lay directly in front of her face, palm to her.  She had wrapped up the length of her forearm extremely well, but I could still smell hints of her blood.  I moved my hand and traced a finger down the line that lay beneath the gauze, letting her eyes follow the movement.  My human side wanted to give an apology, wrap her up and kiss her, and my vampire side wanted to remind her who was in control, who the master was, and wanted her to obey.  I pulled her tighter to my chest, then kissed her bare shoulder.

I really thought about not doing a double update tonight, but then went for it. 

I probably have some deep anger issues,  buuutttt  I really like asshole Stoic.