Part: 2

Elle's Pov:
I woke up the next day and curled my hair. I put on light makeup and walked into my closet to pick put a cute outfit. I decided on a cropped sweater with a short flower shirt. I walk downstairs, grab a nutrian bar and met Jack in the car. When we reach the school, we walked into the office to get our schedules. The secretary spots us and yells, "NASH, SOPHIA!" I look to my left and almost scream. IT WAS NASH FREAKEN GRIER!! I didn't want to create a scene, so I acted like it was nothing. The Sofia girl introduced herself and looked over at Jack, they both smirked. She took his hand and walked away with him. YAS THAT MEANS I GET NASH!! I scream in my head. I look up into his blue eyes and say, "Hi! My names Elle!" "Yeah whatever! Let's just get this over with!" He replies rudely. "Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I ask in my baby voice and he glares at me. We walked down a few halls and soon noticed that he wasn't right next to me. I look in his direction and he was talking to a slut. She was wearing skimpy clothes and had enough makeup on to cover the earths crust. I just keep walking and finally found my locker. The locker next to me opens and I look at the boy opening it. He was HOT! He interrupted my train of thought when he said, "You new here?"

"Yeah!" I reply back perky. He laughs

"My names Cameron and Cameron would like to know this beautiful girls name." I giggle

"Elle."

"Well Cameron's got to do something really important!" He says.

"Well Cameron better get going!"

"O you must have misunderstood Cameron! Cameron would like to take this beautiful girl out to lunch on Saturday and get to know her!"

"O I guess if I have to" I say acting annoyed.

"GREAT! Let me see your schedule!" I do what he says and hand him my scedulale.

"We have 3 classes together! I should get going! Mrs. Johnson's Algebra class is right over there." He says pointing towards a big red door"

"Ok thanks!" And he slips me a piece of paper before walking away. I hear the locker next to me being opened and I look over. Great Nash! I act like he's not even there and grab the rest of my stuff before putting Cameron's number into my phone. I jump because Nash says over my shoulder, "Are you seriously going to hang out with Cameron!"

"Umm yeah?!? He was welcoming and really sweet! Unlike someone" I mumble.

"What'd you say?" He asked annoyed.

"Idk how about you tell me f***boy?"

"F***ckboy??!!" He asked practically yelling.

"You heard me!" I said right before walking away in the other direction. Boy is this going to be a long year!