Part: 4

Elle's Pov:
I walk out and find Jack getting a girls number. I'm not surprised he's always the school heart throb. I get in the car and start it up, he looks over and notices that I'm ready. He jogs over with a huge smile on his face. "Good day?" I ask while laughing.

"Yeah! I even have a friend coming over on Friday! So could you drive the three of us home?"

"Sure! But you better pass your next drivers test because I'm not driving you around all the time because you failed your first test!"

"Got it!" He says giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek
♣️♥️♣️♥️♣️FRIDAY♣️♥️♣️♥️♣️
It was a normal day and I was dreading Sunday! I was going to have to see Nash a extra day that I'm not forced to! Ugghh! After the last bell of the day, I walk out to my car and notice Jack and a brunette boy in the back. When I open the door to get in the boy faces me and my face turns pale. "NASH??!!" I scream.

"YAS!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"I see you to have met each other before." Jack say laughing.

"You could say that" I say glaring at both of them. The rest of the car ride was quiet and as soon as we get back to the house I hop out and run inside to be greeted by my dog, Daisy. I walk into my room and shut the door. I decided to go on a run, so I slip on black leggings and a black sport bra. I plug my earbuds into my phone and grab Daisys leash. I walk back downstairs, grab a water and hook up Daisy to her leash. When Nash and Jack walk into the room, I see Nash staring at me. "What's your problem! Asshole!" I practically yell at him.

"Nothing gosh!" He says defensively holding up his hands. "Btw nice posters in your room! There pretty hot!" He says, mocking me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! YES I WONT DENIEY THAT I USED TO BE IN LOVE WITH MADCON! BUT I HOPE NOT ALL OF THE BOYS ARE LIKE U! BECAUSE UR HELL OF A GOOD ACTOR! EVERYONE THINKS YOUR GREAT AND A ROLL MODEL, BUT YOUR NOT! YOU TREATED ME LIKE SHIT ALL WEEK AND UNLIKE SOME GIRLS, I WONT PUT UP WITH IT!!" I scream. Jack glares at me and Nash looks shocked. "Goodbye Asshole!" I say before jogging out of the house with Daisy by my side.