Part: 25

Elle's Pov-
*The Next Day*
Justin and I drive to the house and meet the real-estate lady. She welcomes us in and we start to look around. "Are you to a couple?" She asks.

"Haha N---" I start to say but Justin interrupts me,

"Yes." I look at him weirdly and he whispers in my ear, "Go with it. I'll tell you later."  As confused as I am I go with it. First, she shows us the bedrooms and  there is 1 master bedroom and 2 other smaller bathrooms. The house also had 2 living rooms, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. After looking at the inside we walked outside and there was about 3 acres of land. But my favorite was the pool. I walk over there and know I want the house. "How do I buy this house?" I ask the lady and she says that I hair have to sign these papers. Justin and I sign the papers and Justin paid the down payment to the house. I'm still very confused. "But Justin, G and I are living here not you!?" I say and he smiles.

"I'm friends with G. The day I showed up to your party, G told me too. And when he found out that we were going to Ann Arbor together he asked me to sign the paper with his name so that you guys could own a house TOGETHER. And the down payment was all G. He gave me the money to pay for your first bill." Justin said but I was REALLY confused.

"Wait, so G told you to come to my party? And you signed the papers as 'Jack Gilinsky' instead of 'Justin Beiber' ?" I ask.

"Yup! G really loves you! You don't even know how much he talks about you." Justin said and I smile.

"Thanks Justin, your my favorite!" I say and we put all of our stuff into the car. Our flight was in 1 hour so we start to drive to the airport. By the time we got there and Justin met all of his fans it was time to board the plane. So we get on and I put in Magic Mike XXL. Like last time Justin laughs and he falls asleep.

A/N: Elle and G's house is up top. And yes, I realize that none of the houses in Ann Arbor (1) look like that because it's not very beachy there and (2) the weather is not so tropical. So bear with me please.