Part:16

Elle's Pov:
I woke up today depressed, G was leaving for tour and I was really going to miss him. I drive over to his house and see his car all packed. He comes out the door and I run into his arms. "I will call you every day!! I promise" He says and I smile. We say our last goodbyes and I watch his car get farther and farther into the distance till it wasn't visible anymore. Mrs. Gilinsky comes out and invites me inside for dinner. I accept and sit at there dinning room table. We talk about all of G and my memories from when we were toddlers, to when the Gilnskys moved. I thanked them and drove home. Sense my parents were on a business trip and Jack was on tour, I invited all my friends over for a sleepover. Sophia showed up early to help me get ready and we head to the store together. First we go to Walmart to grab all the junk food we possibly could. Chips, pop, candy, pretzels, cookies, and a cake. Then we head to the dollar store and grab a ton of blanket and white Christmas lights. We arrive back at my house and start to get ready. I head up the stairs and tape (idk what else to use) the blankets to the stairs railing. Once the blankets were finished, forbidding us from seeing the ceiling, we hung the Christmas lights around our 'fort' (this fort is covering her whole main floor) Then Sophia ordered pizza and I put out all the food. Fortunately, my parents took Daisy on there trip, so we didn't have to deal with her eating all the food. The other girls weren't coming for another hour so we went on social media. I was stalking twitter and then noticed that I had a notification from @jackgilinsky "Missing my baby girl right now💞" I smile and at that very moment my to phone starts going off, and it was a call from G.
🐶: G        👑: Elle
🐶- Hey Baby! I miss you!💖
👑- I miss you to! Are you off the plane?
🐶- Yeah, I'm about to go record some shit in the studio, before our first show.
👑- G, THAT AWESOME!! I hate to cut this short but I'm having a sleepover with a few girls and they should be here any minute!!
🐶- Okay, Have fun!! Make sure to send me tons of snaps.
👑- Planned on it😉Love you!!
🐶- Love you too! Bye
*End of Call*
     I hear a knock and run to the door, "SOPHIA, THERE HERE!!" I yell and she comes running over. I open the door and there stands the one and only....