Part: 30

•2 months later•
Elles Pov:
I made it on to the volleyball team, and made a bunch of new friends! Johns the quarterback on the football team and his first game was last Saturday! G is taking 2 online classes, considering he is kind of internet famous. Right now he is back in L.A. with Jack, recording more music. Of course I miss him but he has to do it! It's his dream and career. It's a great opportunity, and a step up from magcon!
•Later that day•
"Soph! I'm leaving!" I yell running out the door with my volleyball bag. I hop into Johns car and we start to drive to the volleyball stadium. Let's just say that John and I have became VERY close! (AND NOT IN THAT WAY!!) When We got there I saw a familiar face. NO! IT CANT BE! It's the one and only Aaron Carpenter. I turn around and bump into a hard chest. It's Aaron's best friend Jack Dail! Shit!!!! "What the Hell Dude!?" Says John, punching Jack in the face. I have told him EVERYTHING! And when I say everything I mean everything! Tbh, I think I have told him some secrets that I haven't even told G! Before we know it Jack and Aaron are being escorted by the severity. But before they have a chance to, Aaron whispers in my ear, "It's not over yet honey!" I can't tell G! He will come home right away and literally kill the 2 of them. And as much as I hate them, I don't want that to happen. G will be super protective if he finds out AND he would come home early from L.A. I'm not going to do that to Jack and G. I make sure that John swears not to tell G, but G is going to find out at some point, it's just a matter of when.