Part: 15

Elle's Pov-
I pull G upstairs and we lay down on my bed. "Gossip Girls?" I asked puppy dog eyes.

"You go get the food and I will put it on!" He says and I walk downstairs. I grab two waters and a bag of popcorn. I walked back into my room and noticed G in his boxers. Typical G. I walk into the closet and slip on 'Jack and Jack' sweatpants. I lay down and snuggle up to G. "Have I ever told you that you look hot in my merchandise?" He says and I laugh. I slowly feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier.
G's Pov-
I looked down and noticed that Elle was asleep. I thought 'Why not?' And drifted off to asleep. I woke up and Elle was still sleeping. I slip on some sweatpants and walk into Jack's room. "Hey G! Would you be interested in making music with me?" He asks.

"Dude that would be kick ass!" I reply laughing.

"Let's go talk to the manager!" He said and I went home to change. We got to our management building and walked into Kurts (our manager) office. He thought it was  a great idea and signed us up for a studio. We were on our way home when I got a text from Elle's.
Elle:🎗               G:🐢
🎗- Where are you?
🐢- You just woke up?😂
🎗-Yes!
🐢-We will talk when I get back. Don't worry everything's good! See you soon!❣
           **END OF CONVO**
I stop by Starbucks and get Elle's favorite drink. I walk into Elles room and notice that she fell back asleep. I go over to her and give her a sloppy kiss. She gets up and smiles. Before she says anything I hand her Starbucks and her eyes go wild! "What's all this for?" She asked and I told her about our meeting with Kurt. I was surprised, she seemed really excited! "Why don't we go to the beach?" I ask and she seems all for it.
Elle's Pov-
TBH I really don't want to go to the beach but (1) G is going on tour in a week and (2) I probably need the exercise. We hop into the car and drive to the city beach. I instantly see Nash and Madison kissing on a beach towel. We walk to the other side of the beach and ignore them. I lay down my towel and start to tan. After about 30 minutes, I feel myself being lifted up off the ground. I open my eyes and see G. "Put me down!" I whine.

"Nope!" he replies popping the P. Suddenly, I feel the cool water hit my body. I swim up to the shore soaked, while G was laughing. We swam out to where the water was at our shoulders and G grabs my legs, pulling me closer to him. "Kiss me!" He demands. I obey and it turns into a mini make out session. We let go and I say, "Let's go to the boardwalk!"

"KK!" He says in a valley girl voice.
G's Pov-
We get to the end of the boardwalk just in time for the sunset. We walk back to her car hand-in-hand. "You know, thank you for getting me out of the house. I really needed it!" She says and I smile. This girl literally does wonders for me!
Elle's Pov-
I look up and see him smiling. This boy literally does wonders for me!