Part: 20

Elle's Pov:
G and I hung out all week but then he had to go back on tour. So I decided to see Jc and Kian. We decided to film 2 YouTube videos: who's most likely to and the egg roulette. We started out with there video and the rules were simple. Jc and I were paired up and Kian and Sophia. We wanted to find out with pair would be a better couple. You pull a question out of a hat and the group that has the most CORRECT answers win.
*VIDEO*
"Hey guys! We're back with a new video and we have Elle and Sophia here with us! Today we are playing a twisted version to who is most likely. But it's 'who would most likely be a better couple.' LETS BEGIN!!" Kian yells. "Jc and Elle goes first."

💎-Jc ❌-Elle 💥-Kian

💥-Jc, what is Elle's favorite color?
💎-PURPLE!!!
❌-Yerp
💥- Elle, what is Jcs dream job?
❌- Actor
💎- Yup
💥- Jc, what is Elle's dream pet?
💎- Dog: Australian Shepard
❌- Hehe YASSS
💥- Last question... Elle, what does Jc look for in girls?
❌- Umm... Let's see. She has to be funny but not obnoxious. Preferably plays a sports. And knowledge is key.
💎- Yup😂
💥- YOU GUYS ARE CONSIDERED A PERFECT COUPLE!!!
❌- Don't get me wrong I love Jc as a bestie, but I have a boyfriend.😂 When we met, we spent a 8 hour plane ride together. So we talk, A LOT!!
💥- Not now! 😂😂
*Kian and Sophia play and only get 2 right*
"Okay guys! Thanks for watching this weeks video! See you next week!!" Jc yells and we all wave to the camera.
*END OF VIDEO*
*THEY FILM ELLES VIDEO*
"Do you guys want to spend the night? We got 2 extra bedrooms, that's not occupied." Kian says. We agree and go to get our stuff. I drove home and call G on the way, he doesn't answer so I leave a message. "Hey G! I really miss you and I just wanted to let you know that I filmed a video with Kian and Jc. Some 'fans' might start saying Jc and I are dating and I Just wanted to warn you. During the video I didn't mean to offend you I any way. Love you! And please don't be mad. Hope to see you soon!!" I hang up and grab my stuff. When ever I call G, he's always busy. So if he stays in Cali and I move to Michigan/Flordia, it's for sure the end of #Gelle. I grab my mail and noticed a large maize color envelope. I open it and it has the Michigan sign on the top with my name. This is my chance.

A\N: Does Elle get into U of M or is she declined??? Thanks Lovelies for reading💕