Part: 3

Elle's Pov:
I walk into algebra and sit down in the back. Soon Sophia walks in and looks around. When she spots me she walks over and sits her stuff done on the seat next to me. "Hey!" She says

"What's up?"

"You know the casual eating unicorn droppings!💜" She replies and I chuckle.

"I'm sorry!" She blurted out.

"Why?" I say laughing.

"Nash is a dick! I should have never let him take you on that tour!"

"It's fine! My lockers right next to him, so I was gonna have to learn at some point."

"OMG! I feel SSSOOO bad for u!"

"What's his problem anyways?"

"Fames what happened!"

"Ok I will admit I was a huge fan girl of Nash! So when I first saw him I kinda had a heart attack inside, but soon to find out he's a d*ck!" I practically scream.

"Idk? He's so much different on camera! I guess he's a good actor?" She says.

I was walking to my 2nd class and sat down towards the back, A girl sat in front of me and noticed it was the girl that wore WAY to much makeup. Cameron walked in and his eyes lit up. He started to walk my way but than sat by another one of his friends. Than the teacher walked in and Cameron moved next to me. "Ok class! Today we will be giving out partners!" The teacher says. During her speech on how to do it, the door swings open and Nash walks in. "Sorry!" He says and sits next to the girl he was talking to in the hallway. "Drew and Natalie! Fiona and Shrek!" She keeps calling names till she gets to mine, "Elle and.. Nash!" My body slouches and I look over at Cameron and give a annoyed face. His jaw is clenched and his fists are curled together. I look at Nash and you can tell he isn't to happy about it either. "Cameron and Brittany!" The teacher calls out. I notice that the slutty girl turns around and winks at Cameron. Greeeaaaat!
♠️♦️♠️♦️AFTER CLASS♠️♦️♠️♦️
I walk up to the teacher after class and introduce myself. Before she can say anything I ask if she could switch my partner but she refuses to. This is going to be a fun class. Uugghh! I find my locker and Nash walks up to his locker. "I'll do it all and than just put your name on it. I'll make sure you get a A!" I say.

"To bad. We are going to work on it together. Here's my number, we will work on it at my house. Sunday work for you?"

"Umm.. Sure I guess." I was surprised at his reaction but at least I'll have some help with it.