Part: 18

Elle's Pov:
Sophia and I graduated and I was surprised at how well I was handling having G gone! Don't get me wrong, I still miss him and its all ready been 1 month, so he still has 2 months on tour. Justin finished up his last few shows and then moved back into his house. I have hung out with him a lot along with Sophia. Now when I see him I don't fan girl. He's like my best friend now!! Matter of fact, I was going to a party with him and Sophia tonight. I got dressed and decided on a tight black dress that stops a little above my knees. I curled my hair, and slipped on my tan heals. I fed Daisy and Justin pulled up. I hopped into his car and we drove to the party. We get to the party, and all I see are drunk teenagers grinding on each other. I walk in and someone offers me a drink. I decline it but then Justin says, "Let lose Elle! It's what G would want you to do." Screw it I think and suck it down. I end up drinking a few more and I start grinding on random guys around me. A guy grabs my hand and we start to go upstairs. Something goes off in my head because I rip my hand out of his and run towards Justin. "WE HAVE TO GO!!" I yell over the music. But, he doesn't here me so I take off my heels and run out the door, all the way back to my house. I get to the front porch and sit on the hammock crying. I call G and he answers.
✌️: G         ❤️: Elle
✌️- Hey babe! What up!?
❤️- G!! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!
✌️- Are you crying?? What's wrong?!
❤️- I went to a party with Justin and got REALLY drunk. I was grinding on random guys and then one started to take me upstairs.
✌️- ELLE...
❤️- I ripped my hand out of his and ran home.
✌️- So nothing happened?
❤️-No. I'm sorry, please forgive me!! I'm such a bad girlfriend.
✌️- Babe no you aren't!! I love you and if you say that's true then I believe you!
❤️- Really? OMG!! I love you so much!
✌️- Baby, go to sleep. My tour has a quick break soon and I'll come and see you! But in the meantime just have fun with Justin, and Jc and Kian will be back soon. I trust you!Goodnight💕😘
❤️- I love you to!! Night💓
*End of Call*
How did I get so lucky? Every other guy would get pissed. He really does love me! And I love him....😍