Part: 6

Elle's Pov:
I walk into school like a normal day and see Nash flirting with another girl. At first I was like BISH what? You kissed me yesterday and now you are flirting with another girl?! But I just shook it off because I'll be hanging out with Cameron and Kian this weekend. Speaking of Kian, I look to my left and make eye contact with him. He winks and I laugh to myself. I decided to stop at my locker before my first class. Of course Nash was there, but before he could say anything Cameron walks up and says, "Tommorrow! Is Panera fine?"

"YEERRPP!" I say perky. I look over at Nash and his body is stiff. Wtf is his problem? I walk into class and sit down. The whole class Nash was staring at me. Or was he staring at a slut behind me. Probaly the slut.
💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜SATURDAY💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️
I hop into the car to go meet Cameron. I see him and he flashes a smile. I enjoyed our lunch but he was on his phone the whole time. Weather he was checking Instagram, texting or taking videos of me and putting them on snapchat. He has A LOT of followers in all of his social media and tbh so do I but when your hanging out with someone YOU DONT GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA! When he went to the restroom, I took a peak at his phone and saw text from 'Emma💞'. I mean come on! We are hanging out! Don't get me wrong I don't have any fealings for Cameron. So I pack up my stuff and start to leave The building. I look back and see Cameron with a frown on his face walking my way. "What's wrong? Why are you leaving?"

"Maybe because you haven't given me the time in the day!" I say. And start to walk away. Before I get out the door he grabs my wrist and spins me around.

"Goodbye Beautiful" he says and goes to get the bill. (I would eat, talk and have a good time with them and then run out so that I don't have to pay. So to all my future boyfriends I'm sorry in advance)