Part: 5

Elle's Pov:
I was running and all of a sudden Daisy starts barking and going bizark (DAISY IS A LEONBERGER! Nobody knows what those are so look it up THEY ARE SO BIG AND CUTE!!🐶Look it up😉) I end up being dragged by her and hit something hard. I look over and and theirs a boy groaning. "OMG IM SO SORRY! ARE YOU OK!?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine" he says and looks at me. Daisy and I jacked him up pretty bad. He has a few bruises and blood dripping out of his nose. We had a little staring contest and I break the silence by saying,

"Come back to my house and I can clean you up."

"Ok. But there's a catch!" He says with a smirk. Crap he wants sex! I scream to myself.

"Can I have yo number" He says in the perfect voice. I let out a breath I never noticed I was holding in.

"Sure" I say handing him my phone. We walk home together and we have a lot in common.

"Ok so now that I have your number I need a contact name. So would you mind telling me your name beautiful?" Butterflies fly around my stomach when he says "Beautiful".

"Elle" I respond.

"Kian. We should hang out sometime!"

"YASSS! I practically scream. There's a new movie coming out called "Chosen" (ONLY A TRUE FAN WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I CHOSE THIS😏)

"Sure! Does Sunday work for you?"

"Yup! Here's my house!" I say. We walk in and I see Jack and Nash playing Halo. They pause in when they see me walk in and Nash's whole body stiffs up. I shrug it off considering I called him a asshole before I left. I grab Kian's hand and drag him into the bathroom. I sit him down on the counter and clean him up. He left, so I walk towards the kitchen for chips and ran into Nash. I furrowed my eyes and tried to get out of the way but he stepped in front of me. AND KISSED ME! I pulled away quickly and yell, "WTF?!? Get the hell out of here!"

"I had do that at least once. Goodnight!" He said and left at that. I was shocked and stood there like a idiot for awile until Jack came in.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"O nothing! Just thinking." I say almost too quickly.

"Come on your my twin! We have powers that allow us to read each other's mind. I know something's up. Does it have to do with the kid you brought here?"

"O dear God NOO! I was just having trouble making some.. some friends at school is all!"

"You will make some before you know it" he says and comes over and kisses me on the forehead. "I'm going to bed night!"

"Night!" I walk into the kitchen still trying to comprehend what just happened. I decided to just forget it because it meant nothing to me and nothing to him.