Part: 10

Elle's Pov:
The door opens and Raeiona is standing in front of me. I scream "Raeiona! I missed you so much! What are you doing at Aaron's house?"

"He didn't tell you?" She replies unsure of herself.

"Tell me what?" I ask unconscious. In the background I hear,

"Babe, who's at the door?" I automatically know that it's Aaron. "Umm.. Hey Elle!" He says panicked

"W T F DID OUR 'PROMISE' EVEN MEAN TO YOU! I SPENT ALL OF MY MONEY AND CAME TO SURPRISE YOU JUST TO SEE YOU DATING MY BEST FRIEND!" I yell in frustration.

"Babe let me explain!" He tries to say.

But Raeiona blurt in "BABE W T F? YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE OVER HER!" And she burst into tears. She runs outside and sits on the step I slam the door shut and walk past Raeiona and she tries to stop me, "We can still hang out this weekend!" I'm shocked at what she said and spin around,

"I WAS IN LOVE WITH THAT MAN! OUT OF EVERYONE IM MOST SURPRISED TO SEE THAT YOU WERE DATING HIM! I thought I trusted you!" I say.

"I'm sorry." She says quiet and I walk away. I walk down the street towards the nearest hotel. Somebody jumps out before me and I scream. I look up and see Jack laughing. "Have you been crying?" He asks concerned.

"Uhh.. My ex-boyfriend Aaron 'cheated' on me with my best friend so yeah.." I reply on the edge of tears.

"That sucks because Madison cheated on me to with a guy named 'Aaron?'"

"THATS MY EX-BOYFRIEND!! Wow! Three girls at once!" I say laughing. "I have a idea! My phone is hooked up to his printer so I could print all of the pictures of us from his printer!" I say remembering all of our memories while doing it. I broke down into tears and Jack picks me up bridal style and starts walking. "Jack where are we going?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

"My hotel room. Madison doesn't have the key so it will work out fine!" I let out a breath, I didn't notice I was holding in.  We walk through his door and I automatically notice that there's only one bed.

"I hope it's ok that we only have one bed." He says concerned.

"It's fine!" I say. I go into the bathroom and get ready for bed. I go out and Jack is laying on the bed on his phone. I automatically notice his bare stomach showing off his 6 pack. "You like what you see?" He asks and I laugh. He pats down a spot next to him and I lay my head on his chest. I felt safe, it was unlike anything I've ever felt. Right before I fell asleep I felt him kiss my head and whisper, "Goodnight Beautiful."