Part: 24

Part: 24
ELLES Pov:
Justin got in his disguise and we drove to downtown Ann Arbor to sign up for my classes. We walk into the Medical Building and my jaw drops. There is a bunch of professors trying to get students to take there class. It's cool to see all these other people here with me to learn about the medical field. I spot John and wave at him. He comes over and says, "Hey! Fancy seeing you here."

"Haha hey! This is my friend Justin!" I say and Justin and John shake hands. We talk a little bit more and then I go over to the tables. I decided to take 6 classes in the first half of the school year and 5 in the second year. After the medical building, we walk towards the sports directory. I open the door and immediately see all of Michigan's sports teams, welcoming the new freshman so. Justin and I walk over to the Volleyball table and they welcome us. I sign up for volleyball tryouts and we leave the campus. "Thanks for coming with me Justin! It means a lot!!" I say and he smiles at me.

"Anything for you. Want food?" He asks and I nod my head eagerly. We stop at Taco Bell and go back to the hotel room. "Ready for tomorrow? We're going to go look at houses on campus!" Justin says and I smile.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be!" I say and he laughs. We watch the sunset on the balcony and then go to bed.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter😁 But like I said before, I don't know how signing up for collage works so just bear with me okay? Okay.