Part: 26

Elle's Pov-
We hop off the plane and their is a huge group of girls waiting for us. Let me rephrase that, Justin. I tried to get through the crowd but got stopped by multiple people for pictures. I also got a lot of glares, what did I ever do to them?! Let's face it, these girls are like 13 and Justin is 22 years old. It would never work! Plus, a lot of girls would only date him for the fame. I finally get through the crowd and call Sophia to come pick me up. In the meantime, I go and grab some food. "Elle Johnson!" The worker yells. I go up to the counter and pay for the food. Suddenly, I hear my name being called behind me. I turn around and see G running towards me. Before I can react, I feel his hard chest on mine and his arms are rapped around me. "There goes my nachos." I say and he laugh.

"Is that really the first thing you say to your boyfriend you haven't seen in forever!?" He asks and I giggle.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and all the other Magcon boys appear behind G.

"Denver only sold 23 tickets. So we just did a early private meet up. Tour is now over!" Nash say behind G and I run over to him, giving him a friendly hug. He lifts me up and spins me around. In the back of the group I see Jack. I run over to him and give him a huge bear hug. He smiles. Ever sense we started school we haven't been the same because of the stunt he pulled. I hope that we can both move on and be best friends again. "Elle!" I look behind me. Sophia is running my way. I sprint towards her and we hug for what felt like forever. "I have missed you so much! Did you find a house and sign up for classes?" She asked and I nod eagerly.

"First chance I get, I'm coming to visit you!" She says.

"Did you find any collages yet?" I ask and Sophia smirks. "OMG!! What collage did you get into?!" I scream and Sophia smirks again. "YOU DID NOT!!?" I say.

"I did to!" She replies and we hug once again.

"When is your open house?" I ask.

"Next week Wednesday!"

"If you don't mind, I'm coming with you! I need to move stuff into my new house."

"Okay, Great!!" She says with the biggest smile appears on my face. "What?"

"YOU COULD MOVE IN WITH ME AND G!! We could all split the rent, plus there's a pool!" I say and we jump up and down like a 13 year old seeing Charlie Puth in pubic. After we calm down I look towards the group of boys and smile at G. He smiles back. Except it's a fake smile. What's up with him?

A/N: If you didn't get it, Sophia is also going to Michigan University 😉 And yes, I realize G isn't 18 right now but him and Elle's need to be the same age! Just role with it. Enjoy!!💖