Part:9

Elle's Pov:
I walk into school with Jack trailing behind and I spot Nash. His face lights up when we make eye contact and I smirk. "Guess what I have?" He asks.

"What?"

"Our project!" He says removing it from behind his back. I start to say something but I was interrupted but the slut. "What's this Nash?"

"My project!" He says confidently.

"Sense when do you care?" She asks reluctantly.

"Sense never!" He says laughing and throwing it in the garbage. I scream. "W T F?!? Nash we worked SOO hard on that!" I say almost in tears.

"Whatever?!" And walks away. I grab it and run to the art room. I fix it up and head to class early. I walk in and tell the teacher everything that happened. I guess she had the same problems in high school and decided that Nash would only get half credit. Nash walks in and sits next to me, "I'm sorry! I don't know what got into me!" He pleads.

"To late buddie!" I say.

"What?"

"You only get half credit!"

"THAT MEANS I FAIL!"

"So what? It's not like you care. You say it your self." I felt confident for finally standing up to him.

"Whatever you b*tch!" He says and walks out.

✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊AFER CLASS✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙
I get home and see my mom home. Yes! I needed to talk to her. "Hey mom!" I say scaring her.

"Hey sweetie! Did you have a good day today?"

"Sure. Can I do online school?" I ask practically pleading.

"Sure honey!"

"REALLY?!?" I was really surprised that she actually said yes!

"Yes, Jack told me everything! I'm so sorry. I should have been there for you but im always at work!" She starts to cry.

"Mom! You do it so that we can eat, have a nice house and live a good life! Thank you! I'm sorry to break this up but I have to get to the airport. Love you!" I yell so that she can hear and walked to the car.

💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙AIRPORT💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙
I get on and look around. I see a dark haired boy with some highlights. "JACK!" I scream

"Elle! Long Time no see" He replies. Before I could say anything a girl behind him walk up and says, "Who's this?" In a annoyed voice.

"Madison this is Elle. We go way back and ELLE this is Madison, my girlfriend."

"Nice to meat you" I try to say but she interrupts me yet again saying,

"Jack let's go were about to take off."

"Nice to see you!" He says before walking away. I walk toward the back and a very cute boy looks up at me, "Would you like to sit here?"

"Sure!" I reply.

"The names Jc. What's this beautiful girls name?"

"Elle." I say laughing. "Everybody please get in your seats and buckle up! Take off is in 5 minutes." The flight attendant

💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊AFTER PLANE RIDE✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊💙✊ JC and I ended up having a lot in common! He reminds me a lot of Kian! We walk out of the airport together, share numbers and head our different directions. I hop into the cab and show them Aaron's address. I get dropped off and knock on the door. He didn't know that I was coming and I was super excited! The door flings open and in front of me stands...

-OK SO I KNOW I USED MADISON BEER AS THE B*TCH BUT SHE IS JACKS GIRLFRIEND IN REAL LIFE SO I FIGURED WHY NOT? I DONT INTEND ANY HATE!-