Part: 23

Elle's Pov:
I feel someone nudging me and open my eyes. Justin is standing above me and says, "Really? Magic Mike!?" I laugh

"YERP" I grab my bag and phone and walk off the plane. As soon as we get off, there's a group of girls waiting for Justin. It took about a hour for him to get to everyone of them, so I go grab Starbucks and wait in the car. I resume my movie and look over. Justin jumps out at me and I scream. He laughs and we leave. We drove to our hotel room and grab the key. 'Fuck! There's 1 room and two of us' I think to myself 'Okay, there will be 2 beds Elle. It's okay.' We walk into the room and I immediately realize that there's only 1 bed. "Fuck" I say out loud on accident.

"Yup" Justin agrees.

"Okay, you can put your stuff away I'm going to go to the pool. I'll be back later." I slip on my bathing suit (In the bathroom!) and walk down to the pool. I immediately call G and tell him the situation.
💥- G                    💜- Elle
💜- Hey G!
💥- Hey baby! Are you in Michigan yet?
💜- Yup, we are at the hotel. But we have a problem...
💥-  What's wrong?
💜-  So we kinda have one hotel room.
💥- And what's the problem? I trust you. You always call me when something is wrong and I don't see you cheating.
💜- There's only 1 bed though....
💥-  Oooh.....
💜- Yeah. And I don't know what to do. Because I don't want to lay on the ground and Justin probably doesn't want to either. But I don't really want to sleep in bed with him either.
💥- If I were you, I would lay on one half of the bed and Justin lay on the other. Put pillows in between you to. AND MAKE SURE JUSTIN HAS CLOTHES ON!
💜- OMG G!! Of course😂hahaha
💥- Okay, it's 3:00 AM here. So I'm going to bed. Have fun in Michigan! As soon as I get a chance I will move to Michigan, I promise!
💜- Okay baby. Love you!!
💥- Love you too. Night💕
*END OF CALL*
I put my phone down and jump into the pool. I swim some laps and then a REALLY CUTE boy walks in. My jaw drops 'ELLE YOU NEED TO STOP! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!' I scream to myself. "Hello, I'm John!" He says in a deep raspy voice.

"Hey, I'm Elle." I say and he smiles.

"Signing up for classes?" He asks.

"How'd you know" I giggle.

"I'm doing the same thing hehe" He says and I laugh.

"Sorry to cut this short but I should probably get going.

"Wait! Can I have your number?" He asks and I hand him my phone. "Have a good day beautiful!💜" I smile and walk the other way. 'He's a flirt' I say to myself. I knock on our hotel room and Justin answers it with a towel around his waist. I cover my eyes and walk out onto the balcony. I take a snapchat and caption it 'Michigan weathers nice👌' Justin comes out and sits by me, "So did you talk to G?" He asks and I nod my head. "So did I. So would you feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as long as we sleep on opposite sides on the bed and we make a pillow tower?"

"Sure" I pause. "But you have to promise me something!"

"Shit." Justin says and I laugh.

"We make a fort!!" I say smirking. Justin grins and agrees right away. First, we sneak into the janitor lady people's closet and take almost all of their blankets. We run back into our room and set it all up. By the time we finished, it was 10:30 PM, so we went to bed. To my surprise, it wasn't awkward at all. I fell asleep thinking about what I could be someday. I smile and realize, that in my future I see a great home, career and boyfriend/husband.

A/N: Have you ever seen 'I am number four? Because ITS REALLY GOOD!! If you enjoy Hunger Games, Divergent, Maze Runner, 5th Wave ect. You would enjoy this movie! The main character is SUPER HOT!! So I just used him as John (Also plays that in the movie, or the kid in Magic Mike. But he's  not as hot there though😁) I'll have a picture of him up top^^!!