Part: 19

G's Pov:
I feel like Elle and I have been distant from each other lately. I've been in the studio, every second that Jack and Inq aren't on stage, so it's been hard to contact her. Elle is happy that I get to Pursue my dream, and she is pursuing hers of going to collage. I decided to skip collage for now, because of my social media followings. In my future I hope to be in movies and have my name on a Hollywood star. Maybe even be able to call Elle 'Elle Gilinsky'
Elle's Pov:
Now sense I graduated high school, I have to start looking for collages. I want to become a pathologist, so I'm going to have to go to medical school. All day I have been looking for collages and I finally found one I like. University of Michigan. It is located in Ann Arbor Michigan, so I could get away from my family and possibly have G come with me. If he doesn't... then that is the end of #Gelle. I applied online and started to clean up the house. While I was doing so, I heard a knock at the door. I open it and see Jack and G. I jump into G's arms and hold him tightly. "I missed you so much!" I proclaim and we say our mushy boyfriend, girlfriend stuff. We come inside and he sees all the messy papers on the table. He comes over and looks at them, and smiles. " Looking for collages aye?"

"Yeah. Look I got to talk to you.." I say uneasy.

"Okay. Jack will you give us a minute please?" G asks Jack and he walks out of the room and I start to cry.

"I love you G, I really do. But we have a problem... I applied for 3 collages, Michigan State, Flordia State and University of Michigan. And there all on the other side of the country." I start to cry.

"What's bad about that?" He asks and I'm confused.

"While your making music in California, I'll be taking classes in Michigan or Florida."

"I'll come with you!!" He says and I stop crying.

"Really?!" I say. I figured he wouldn't.

"Yeah. I can't be on social media, my whole life and will need a job at some point. I might even take some classes with you!" He says and the biggest smile is on my face. " I'm ready to make a family with you" he says.

"I love you!!" I say.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asks. I agree and we go hop on the couch. Daisy lays down next to us and we watch Frozen. I guess I fell asleep on him, because I feel him lifted me up and carrying me into my room.

"Go back to bed beautiful! I'll see you tommorrow." He says but I plead for him to say. After all of the begging, he agrees and lays down next to me.

A/N- Okay, so I'm from Michigan so I don't really know any other collages😂😂BTW my dream collage is The University Of Michigan so that will be in a bunch of my stories👍😂❤️