Part: 12

Jacks Pov:
Elle and I were on our way back to L.A. I live in a suburb next to L.A so I will be able to see Elle a lot! I hope that everything stays the same between the two of us, because I think I'm starting to have feelings for her. I used to go to her school but moved away right before high school. I kinda had a huge crush on her and the butterflies are coming "You should come over to my house when we get off the plane!" Ella says interrupting my thoughts.

"Sure." I say acting cool, while on the inside I'm freaking out!

"And you will get to see Jack!" Elle says. Tbh I really missed Jack.

🍒🍓AFTER PLANE RIDE🍓🍒
We hop off the plane and go grab our stuff. I get a taxi and after 10 minutes have passed, we stop in front of this gorgeous house. "Home sweet home!" Elle says and I laugh. We walk in and Mrs. Johnson greats us,

"JACK ITS BEEN SO LONG! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Great! I actually live not to far from here." I say with a huge grin. I look behind her and spot Jack, "BUDDIE! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?" He asks giving me a bro handshake.

"Not bad you?"

"Very peachy!" He says and I laugh.  "Jack this is Nash, Nash this is Jack." He says and I peek behind him and there is a fairly large figure behind him.

"Nice to meet you." I say holding my hand out. He doesn't take it and I just shrug it off. When Elle was done greeting her mother she grabs my hand and drags me into her room.
Elle's Pov:
When we got to the house Nash was their. The whole time he was glaring right at me. What's his.. O yeah. The last time we talked he kinda called me a bitch...
I drag Jack into my room and we talk about life. He now knows everything about Nash and when we walk downstairs I can see Jack tense up. I squeeze his hand and give him a goodbye kiss. Idk what we are relationship wise because he hasn't asked me to be him girlfriend, but we are super flirty. When I can no longer see him, I go into the kitchen to grab food. What a surprise Nash is in there😒. (Note the sarcasm) "Before you give me any crap, just know that I'm stronger than you think I am and I'm not going to put up with your bullshit anymore!" I say in a rude tone. His eyes sink. And for a second I feel Bad.

"I know you won't accept and I don't expect you too but, I'm sorry! Idk why I was being sick a dick to you? I actually umm.." He says scratching his neck.

"You what?" I ask in confusion.

"I watched all of your video before you even moved here. And when you did move here I noticed that I might kinda sort of..."

"JUST SPIT IT OUT ALL READY!" I say in disgust.

"Like you! There you happy?" I was shocked! The one and only NASH GRIER liked me! My jaw dropped. I go over to him and rap my arms around his neck,

"Im sorry!" I say breathing into his neck. "But that's not the way you treat the girl you like!" I reply breaking the hug.

"I know and idk why I did those things."

"Yeah neither do I. Night I'm going to bed!" I say walking away. "And btw don't think that hug was a 'I like you to hug' I'm with Jack."