Chapter 2

Ciel POV

Another prostitute murdered...that's two this week and it's by the same murderer, Jack The Ripper.

Knock knock

I set the newspaper on my desk and looked up.

"Come in."

"Young master, will you be eating your breakfast here?" asked Sebastian, my butler. I looked at him and nodded.

"Very well then. For today's schedule, you have a meeting with one of Funtom's managers this evening, besides that you have a free day," he glanced down at the paper in front of me and smirked.

"Alright then make su-"

"YOUNG MASTER!!!!!!!!" interrupted a high pitched voice. A few moments later, Mey-Rin, Bard and Finny ran in.

"What the-"

"Young Master! There's something-someone outside. He's dressed very odd and he's passed out!" exclaimed Finny. I glanced at Sebastian who had a look of confusion.

"Just follow us!!" said Bard and ran with Finny and Mey-Rin behind him. I got up and ran after them.

We all ran out of the manor from the back door. Then I saw him, a horse was next to him smelling him. He had knee-length brown boots, a dark brown sash around the waist covering the hips with white pants that had small looking belts. There was also some type of metallic gear around his waist that carried two swords (A/N: ODM gear). BUt it was the cloak that seemed even weirder. It was green, and there were some wings in the back, the hood covering the person's face and head.

"What the hell..." muttered Bard.

I approached him but Sebastian stopped me and walked towards the person. He slightly shook his shoulder and when he got no response he pulled the hood back. The servants gasped when they saw it was a girl.

She had (h/c) hair that was in a braid, (tan/light) skin, and her eyes were closed in relaxation. Sebastian, however seemed to be distracted by her.

"Sebastian!"

He looked up, "I apologize young master."

"I want you to take her to one of the rooms and-"

I was interrupted when her eyes opened and she sprung up at a very fast speed, pulling out the swords from the metal-box looking things. She pointed them towards us and glared her (e/c) eyes at us.

"Who are you?" asked Finny. She kept her eyes narrowed at us and clicked her tongue twice. getting the horse's attention. It got away from us and stood next to her.

"I apologize, my lady, for my actions, but I would like to introduce the master of the manor, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. My name is Sebastian Michaelis, the head butler of this estate, may I know what your name is and where you're from?" Sebastian asked. She gave no response. I grew impatient.

"Are you a soldier?" asked Bard from the back. Everyone turned around to look at him.

"Don't be ridicu-"

"Yes, I am" she responded. Her voice was soft but it had an edge to it, there was also an American tone to it.

"Really? A woman soldier? That's amazing, yes it is!" clapped Mey-Rin. The stranger looked at her and softened her gaze. She slowly put her swords back in place.

"What soldier are you of?" asked Bard who seemed interested the most. She placed her fist on top of her heart while her other hand went behind her back.

"My name is (f/n) (l/n), Survey Corps soldier!"

"Survey Corps?" I asked.

"Where the hell am I exactly?" she asked.