Chapter 6

Reader-chan POV

"I hate this," mumbled Ciel as we walked towards the front door of a smaller manor.

"Well my young lord, it's tradition for nobles to migrate every season...besides we get a break from those four at the manor," smirked Sebastian. I studied him as we walked upstairs of the manor. Ever since I saw Sebastian's eyes change, I've been determined on finding out what exactly he is.

"We can enjoy peace and quiet...right (y/n)?" said Sebastian, peering down at me over his shoulder. I looked up at him and glared.

"Yeah...peace and quiet," I muttered as he smiled at me and opened one of the manor's doors. I walked in beside Ciel and froze. The room was a complete mess, of course but I saw two strangers making a mess, looking for tea. One was a woman dressed in red; her hair, her dress, her coat, her hat, her shoes, hell, even her eyes were red! But not that weird red that Sebastian has. The other stranger was a man, with short black hair and closed eyes. He wore what seemed a tunic and held an empty flower vase looking at Ciel.

"Madam Red? Lau? What are you doing here?" asked Ciel. So that's Madam Red...well her name does relate to her appearance.

"Ciel, darling. you're early," said Madam Red, "and who's this young lady?"

"This is (y/n), my personal soldier," responded Ciel. Madam Red looked at me and smiled.

"Well aren't you gorgeous? It is a pleasure to meet you! My name is Madam Red and I happen to be Ciel's aunt," she said. I slightly bowed at her.

"The pleasure is mine," I responded. As I looked up, I saw Grell hiding behind the couch

"It is nice to see you again Grell," I said.

"Oh! Hello miss (y/n)!" smiled Grell.

"If the queen's guard dog is in town..." started Lau.

"Then he has a new scent to follow," finished Madam Red.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Another prostitute was found murdered," said Ciel placing his tea cup on the table.

"Yes the level of violence does seem to be high, doesn't it?" asked Madam Red.

"The recent victim was killed with a special blade and she was torn up beyond recognition" said Sebastian.

"The killer has been given the name of Jack the Ripper, due to his style of killing," said Ciel.

"That's why you're here early, yes? To get rid of him?" asked Lau.

"Yes."

"Are you brave enough to stomach the crime scenes?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"The sight of a dismembered body is absolutely horrific, not to mention such stench...besides you're just a young boy..." continued Lau, while pinching Ciel's cheek.

"Don't be foolish. I am the head of the Phantomhives, and I serve my queen," responded Ciel while slapping Lau's hand away.

"Hmm...you're right...I apologize," smiled Lau.

TIMESKIP!!!!!!

We walked down one of London's streets and turned a corner after a few minutes, where there was a large crowd surrounding an alleyway. With Ciel in the lead, we walked towards the mouth of said alley, where a young man with brown hair and blue eyes studied a piece of paper in front of the alley. Once Ciel got near he looked up and smiled.