Chapter 4

Reader-Chan POV

He's staring at me...he's STARING at me...STOP STARING AT ME DAMN IT!!! I mentally shouted. I am about to gouge his eyes out if he doesn't stop!

Ciel had decided to return to the manor and after I had sat next to Sebastian in the carriage driver's seat, he wouldn't stop glancing at me, and for the last five minutes he's been looking at me non-stop.

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and saw the damn butler looking at me and I snapped.

"Will you quit looking at me?! It's irritating," I glared at him and he just gave me a fake smile. Jeez how I really want to punch this guy.

"I was only studying you (y/n). You're very different from everyone I've met-"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?! Keep talking crap and I'll strangle you!"

"Such formal language, my lady," he smirked. I whirled around and punched his shoulder.

"What an ass," I mumbled under my breath.

"Could you repeat that? I'm afraid I didn't hear you the first time, my lady."

"Well get your ears out of your ass! And quit calling me 'my lady'! I am anything but a lady!" I scowled. I crossed my arms over my chest and whirled around, facing the road with narrowed eyes. Honestly, how can Ciel deal with this bastard?

TIME-SKIP brought to you by a flying mint bunny!

Would Ciel be mad if his butler were to go "missing"? I thought as Sebastian opened the door, his back facing us. I imagined what my swords would look like, sticking out of his back...but then I would have to clean up the mess...I came back to reality when Ciel made a sound of surprise. I followed his gaze and snickered.

The whole interior of the mansion was decorated with stuffed animals, ribbons, hearts, stars and so much more stuff that seemed like hell on earth...

"My mansion..." said Ciel.

"What happened to the manor? It's a disaster," responded Sebastian.

Just then, Mey-Rin, Bard and Finny came running in, screaming for Sebastian and dressed up in a bunny suit (Finny) and Bard with a bow on his head.

"SEBASTIAN!!" they shrieked.

"What on earth happened? And why are you dressed like lunatics?" demanded Sebastian.

"Because she's crazy!" responded Bard.

"Who's crazy?" asked Ciel. I looked over to the door where the servants ran out and tapped on Ciel's shoulder. He looked up at me and I nodded towards the door.

"Do something," he mumbled. I nodded and walked towards the door, careful to not make any sound. As I got closer I heard what seemed to be someone getting choked. I looked through the crack on the door and almost burst out laughing.

Grell, with a large bow tied around his head and neck, was hanging from a ceiling with a rope tied around his neck.

"What exactly are you doing?" I asked.

"Well ma'am, I believe I'm in the process of dying..." Grell choked out.

"Get him down," sighed Ciel. I nodded and walked towards Grell, taking out one of my swords.

As I was about to cut him down something zoomed past me and tackled Ciel.

"CIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!" a high pitched voice screamed.

A girl, who looked like she was Ciel's age, with emerald green eyes, waist-long, golden-blonde hair, and a frilly orange dress was hugging Ciel to his death. I met Sebastian's eyes and he nodded towards Grell.

As the little girl, who's name is Elizabeth I believe, rambled on about Ciel being cute, I advanced towards Grell.

"Alright don't move unless you want to lose your head, got it?"

"Yes ma'am," wheezed Grell.

I jumped up and slashed the rope. Grell fell down with a thump at my feet. I reached down and got a dagger hidden in my boot and cut the rope that loosely hung from his neck.

"Why did you want to cut him down Sebastian?"

"Well my lady,  detracted from the beauty of the room," smiled Sebastian.

I walked towards Sebastian, dragging Grell by the collar of his shirt with me.

Elizabeth looked at me and smiled at me.

"Well aren't you beautiful!! Your hair looks adorable...but that outfit doesn't make you look like a lady...well, my name is Elizabeth but call me Lizzie! What's yours?" she squealed. I blinked.

"(y/n)" I responded with no emotion evident in my voice. I handed Grell to Sebastian.

"Eliza-Lizzie, (y/n) is a soldier on duty, she can't dress like every woman in London," said Ciel.

"A soldier?" frowned Elizabeth.

"It's along story, my lady. I'm sure wanted to speak to the young master?" asked Sebastian.

"Oh no I wanted to visit him that's all. But I do have something for you Sebastian!" smiled Elizabeth and placed a pink bonnet on Sebastian. I placed a fist against my mouth and silently laughed along with the servants. Sebastian glared at us for a second and the servants whimpered. Me? I kept laughing my ass off behind my hand. How can I take him seriously like that? He raised an eyebrow and turned his attention back to Lady Elizabeth.

"Why Lady Elizabeth, I feel honored that you have gone through so much trouble for a servant," said Sebastian.

"Happy to help!" smiled Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth how did you get here? Aunt didn't let you come here did she?" asked Ciel.

"No, I sneaked out!" squealed Elizabeth and grabbing a hold of Ciel's hands.

"Don't you think you're going to get in trouble for this?"

"Sebastian, who is that girl?" asked Grell.

"She is Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, niece of the young master's parents" responded Sebastian and Grell for some reason passed out. I sighed and stepped over him, standing next to Sebastian.

"I get the feeling there's more to her role in the young master's life than being his cousin Sebastian," I said. He looked at me.

"She is actually the young master's fiancee," he said. My eyes widened. Fiancee? Already?

"What?!" shrieked the servants.

"Nobles marry other nobles," continued Sebastian.

"It's how it works, huh?" I asked. Sebastian nodded.

"Well, now that the manor looks cute, we should have a ball tonight!" suggested Elizabeth. Oh crap...